Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] PZ Status Checker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [C#] PZ Status Checker

[C#] PZ Status Checker

:::UPDATE:::
    I updated the memory.ini and packet.dll to the newest version and it works fine. You can download them in the attached .rar-file.

In the future, if you want to update this tool and I am not currently available to do so - simply update the memory.ini with the correct addresses and download the latest packet.dll from Stiju. There is no reason to update the actual .EXE file.

I have not yet found the sourcecode, but I'll keep looking
    ::::::::::::::::

Hello TPForums

This is my first thread and my first contribution to the Tibia cheating community. I hope you enjoy it.

I hereby present to you the PZ Status Checker, made in C#.NET

What is a "PZ Status Checker"?
    It is a tool that abuses an obvious bug in the Tibia client/server communication. Abusing this bug reveals wheter a player is inside or outside of a protection zone (PZ).

What is it good for?
    Well, gaining this information can be usefull when in war. This can help you decide if you want to sneak attack someone or if you want to stay cool for a while.

How does it work?
    I am not going to give a long explanation, thats why I give it out open source for anyone. But I will give you a short explanation.

From your VIP-list you can aquire any PlayerID of any online character.
    The tool takes the PlayerID and uses packet.dll to send an "attack-packet" with the players id.

*remember to have pvp activated and to be outside of a PZ, otherwise it wont work*

The status message in the client will now be either "The player is out of range" or - "Cannot attack a target in PZ" (not sure about the messages, but you will understand when you use the tool)

So, enjoy!
    tokn

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Just to clarify:

"The player is out of range" means that the player is NOT in PZ
    "Cannot attack target in PZ" means that the player IS in PZ

Maybe it was obvious though...

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Interesting ;] But how does it work, that you don't start attacking (you have already sent packet) ?

[C#] PZ Status Checker

It is important that the player is not on your screen because it will cause your character to attack that player.

However, I see no reason to use the tool if the player already is on screen.

[C#] PZ Status Checker

also obvious xD

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Good job tokn, very interesting idea.

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Been using something like this within Blackd for a few months now, there also is another thing this can be used for, in which i use it all the time. I wont say what though
    http://www.BncApps.com Open source Tibia and other applications, and tutorials!

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Quote Originally Posted by bncplix
    Been using something like this within Blackd for a few months now, there also is another thing this can be used for, in which i use it all the time. I wont say what though
    o_O any clue?

[C#] PZ Status Checker

edit: thanks

[C#] PZ Status Checker

Here is a new link. But I can't seem to find the sources atm. I'll keep looking.

http://www.speedyshare.com/390427455.html