Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia MCV 2.6.0 // for Tibia 8.22 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia MCV 2.6.0 // for Tibia 8.22

Tibia MCV 2.6.0 // for Tibia 8.22

Best Bot Ever Forever Respect

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bobany
    I get bug 24/7 "run time" error, differents numbers all the time.
    Could you please give me some more details about this errors you are getting?
    Screenshots would also be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pallys
    Could you please give me some more details about this errors you are getting?
    Screenshots would also be useful.
    I've gotten 24 preatty much, and also 13.
    I ofent put on cavebot, auto healer, alarm stuffs, auto eater, spell caster, on the same time. did worked perfectly before, but now, only runtime error, :S, it did worked before on previous verisions.

Hi,

First of, thanks for a great bot!

Second, I seem to have some problems, getting rune-time error 6 when activating auto-looter in venore swamp troll cave.

As I understand it this is happening when its caused.

Example

1. Killing first Swamp Troll, looting it.
    2. Killing second Swamp Troll, trying to add corpse id to list, buggs out.

Here is a screenshot of the error message:
    [img=http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3064/runtimeerror6tn7.th.jpg]

Also, I have been trying to do my own waypoint, to see if it works better and also to learn how to make them. But I cant get the auto-looter to work at all, it doesnt matter how many times I activate/disactivate it, it just wont loot. Is there something Im missing?

Your's
    Flower

This bot does not work for Windows Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower
    Hi,

Second, I seem to have some problems, getting rune-time error 6 when activating auto-looter in venore swamp troll cave.

Example

Also, I have been trying to do my own waypoint, to see if it works better and also to learn how to make them. But I cant get the auto-looter to work at all, it doesnt matter how many times I activate/disactivate it, it just wont loot. Is there something Im missing?

Your's
    Flower
    Same for me.

Once again, doesn't work for Vista.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Flower
    Hi,

Example

Your's
    Flower
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobany
    Same for me.
    Bobany and Flower,
    PM me your msn, I'll need your help to find out what's causing that bug.
    Thanks.
    Also I noticed that no labels where showing up Flower, what windows do you use?

Windows XP Pro SP2, I'll toss you my msn later when im home.

I tried it erlier today on another computer with same windows xp setup, and got the error with venore swamp troll wp, this time also when killing bats. It killed one bat and looted it, and then when it killed the other and tried to add corpse id to list, it said the id was already in the list and bugged out to the error.

However I also tried the ab'dendriel troll wp, and it worked flawlessly.

I've PM'ed you my msn.

Your's
    Flower