Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Own Scripter in Delphi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Own Scripter in Delphi

Own Scripter in Delphi

Xyllo, can you please stop saying bad stuff about Yaboomaster?

Own Scripter in Delphi

Not realy, no... I know who he realy is and hes not so "good" as you are thinking...

Own Scripter in Delphi

Xyllo, what do you mean?

Own Scripter in Delphi

Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    Xyllo, can you please stop saying bad stuff about Yaboomaster?
    Ignore him

Maybe there are some better pascal interpreters than RemObject but I think that this one is simple and clear.

Btw. so maybe powerfull xyllo will tell us how to use multi classes? Cuz as I remember he even didn't solve how to use one class in this engine

Own Scripter in Delphi

I've already given him a warning by PM and after that infraction. If he can't stop I know a way that makes him stop. No problem there guys, everything's under control

Own Scripter in Delphi

Quote Originally Posted by yaboomaster
    Ignore him

Maybe there are some better pascal interpreters than RemObject but I think that this one is simple and clear.

Btw. so maybe powerfull xyllo will tell us how to use multi classes? Cuz as I remember he even didn't solve how to use one class in this engine
    orly? remember who showed you how that remobject? and how to use it mastah? yea that was me =) lofe u <3

Own Scripter in Delphi

Great hahaha i was trying to use this (remobject) for my bbot2, but i am learning how and you helped me alot!

Own Scripter in Delphi

all day we can learn any new x)

thank you for share your knowledge

Own Scripter in Delphi

Quote Originally Posted by yaboomaster
    This is all in this lesson :P
    Hello,
    Thank you very much!
    Also I've got a question. As far as we know, in TibiaBot NG there's scripter, but... it's little different than that one you showed us, I mean, your scripter verifies syntax, that one in ng scripter does not, I will give simple example:
    Code:
    //script that has to be done in scripter shown in this thread
    begin
    showmessage('..');
    end.
    Code:
    //script that will work in ng
    begin
    showmessage('..')
    end
    The difference is dots etc, do you have any idea how2?

Own Scripter in Delphi

Quote Originally Posted by test30
    Hello,
    Thank you very much!
    Also I've got a question. As far as we know, in TibiaBot NG there's scripter, but... it's little different than that one you showed us, I mean, your scripter verifies syntax, that one in ng scripter does not, I will give simple example:
    Code:
    //script that has to be done in scripter shown in this thread
    begin
    showmessage('..');
    end.
    Code:
    //script that will work in ng
    begin
    showmessage('..')
    end
    The difference is dots etc, do you have any idea how2?
    I think that scripter component have some function to ignore dots or something like that