Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

OllyDbg Tutorial: Updating Addresses - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OllyDbg Tutorial: Updating Addresses

RE: OllyDbg Tutorial: Updating Addresses

Thank you, i'm really noob in ASM, i just want to know one little more, how you did it?

Thats a good tutorial.
    I just wonder, how the first developer have found these addresses, since they couldn't use an older version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceir43rB6d0&list=UUyyqlwT2tS4u-ORQW5kueKQ&index=1&feature=plcp

This video show you how to use this method, I show you how you find Hp address and Xor address. You still need to read the main post!

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceir43rB6d0&list=UUyyqlwT2tS4u-ORQW5kueKQ&index=1&feature=plcp

This video show you how to use this method, I show you how you find Hp address and Xor address. You still need to read the main post!
    a video is better than 1000 words
    thank you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post

the video is almost imposible to read, and if u used google+ it uploads to youtune, its pretty much a free broadcast that can focus windows

View the video in 720p and fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju View Post
    View the video in 720p and fullscreen.
    i did LOL, then i need new glasses, gotta go check that asap, my sigth at 50 = -50

Really helpful thread. Complete knowledge is well explained and in a way that we can understand it. Great

esl university essay ghostwriting sites

Brayan Brown from Murfreesboro was looking for esl university essay ghostwriting sites

Dennis Allen found the answer to a search query esl university essay ghostwriting sites

ESSAYERUDITE.COM

esl university essay ghostwriting sites

best admission paper writer services usa
    top curriculum vitae writing websites for school
    popular thesis ghostwriter services ca
    sample resume for service crew in the philippines
    cheap research proposal writer for hire for masters
    new home sales resume arizona
    top custom essay writing service
    cover letter room attendant position
    bibliography writer services
    business plan de creche