Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Full working 8.11 Delphi Hook - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Full working 8.11 Delphi Hook

Full working 8.11 Delphi Hook

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    How did you fix the decryption of large packets? Im interested in that.
    Also to send packets to the client you must change the buffer pointer in the recv() hook and then call the real recv() function.

Good job btw
    The problem wasn't really about decryption of large packets it was about the IPC sending a packet to exe bigger than it could support causing a crash, I didnt get it, about the recv() thing what do you mean?

i know that but what did u do so you dont debug if you hook before you login?? and in order to modify incommin packets you already have the pointer to the actualy buffer from the recv() hook *buf paramater. You must first return a call to the original recv() function in order to get the number of bytes recived. Then you can change your buffer, and you must return then modify the number of bytes you're going to return from ur hook because you changed your packet.

>> jeremic
    i know that but what did u do so you dont debug if you hook before you login??
    no debugs xD, first of all im not sending packets as buf, i've made a ConvertDataToArray function and the len of the array variable is [0..8192] then... no more crash xD

and in order to modify incommin packets you already have the pointer to the actualy buffer from the recv() hook *buf paramater. You must first return a call to the original recv() function in order to get the number of bytes recived. Then you can change your buffer, and you must return then modify the number of bytes you're going to return from ur hook because you changed your packet.
    My hook gets the packet information just like it is, its not changed, when u see a walk packet like 01 00 66(blackd,packet.dll) its not the packet that your TibiaClient will send to gameServer if you send it tibia will crash, the real packet is something like that 08 00 01 00 66 00 00 00 00 00 but for example on packet.dll you will send 01 00 66 and he will handle that and then send to Tibia

you wil find more information about that here:
    http://tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1820

I hope i didnt misunderstand your doubts =S

RE: Full working 8.11 Delphi Hook

Hi, who have full hook? Here links are no active.

Please reactive link i very need that.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Piter17
    Please reactive link i very need that.
    Thanks in advance.
    There's no need to, this thing is very old. Maybe you can find the old attachment in www.tpforums.org/attachments

I've find there many networkmessage classes, and projects hooking WinSock.
    Only look at attachments of size 100 kb +