Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[872] OrkBot v0.7.1 Open Source - Page 2
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [872] OrkBot v0.7.1 Open Source

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

orkbot is sweet, elfbot is still lightyears ahead but if you keep this momentum up ull catch up in no-time.

kudos

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Lol, now I see why it is OrkBot. ElfBot --> OrkBot xD

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Great program, indeed. However I'd like to combo function, it would be very useful and similar to ElfBot.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

I'll keep adding more features like combo functions and so later, probably after I'm done with MGS4. ;D

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

it's too great but i have a small problem. When u go down and up, magic wall is close but time is stilling count, also when u're moving, it's too hard for see magic wall time bcuz it's moving too.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Well the "jumping" timers seems to be a weird problem because it moves perfectly smooth on my computer. But I'll try to fix the problems with the magic walls for the next release.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

I've done a few tests, it seems the jumpers only happen at high FPS, probably around 50-60. Because I lowered mine to 10 and it was gliding smoothly.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

maybe you could add another 2 colors to the bot 1 for everyone that isnt on the list maybe yellow so it can be an unknown type thing and maybe a green thing for close friends or somethin

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Quote Originally Posted by Mooki
    maybe you could add another 2 colors to the bot 1 for everyone that isnt on the list maybe yellow so it can be an unknown type thing and maybe a green thing for close friends or somethin
    Yea I'll make a color for "neutral" peoples and those close friends can join the ally list and get a blue nice outfit. ;D

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Updated OrkBot. I'll probably write everything new in this version later when I feel for it but not at the moment. ;D
    Some of the new things in this version a magwall fix so it should move smooth and not show the timers on other floors, also added timer for wild growth spell. Added a option to shoot the enemy with least health %, new hotkey commands and fixed a little problem with item locator.

I also rebuild the injector so there shouldn't be any problems now with starting it, but I'll leave the temporary one just incase.