Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[872] OrkBot v0.7.1 Open Source - Page 5
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [872] OrkBot v0.7.1 Open Source

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

I just got 1 problem with looter
    Sometimes monster drop a bag with loot and i dont know what happen but "looter" wont take it from there
    and i want to know if is possible to add auto amulet and ring without using hotkeys
    sorry for my english :P

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

I forgot about bags and such but I'll add support for it later.
    And at the moment there is no auto command for hotkeys.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

I never said I did not trust him. I am just trying to stop use of any non open source programs. 1 to help the open source community. 2 because its 100% safe. 3 because I like to read and edit codes.

Open source makes stuff better.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Agressive I agree you with that. I'm trying to follow the same mentalitety. I'm using open source msn client, FTP client, Browser and Mail programs etc etc..

Well drop the offtopic now

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Stop using Tibia client then !

I got problems with the orkbot injector as well... temp one working perfect though.
    I wish there was 'autoloot' feature where, after monster death, the corpse is open and looted
    Some UNhide hotkey would be nice too (after hiding the bot - not minimizing).

Was wanting to say smth else but forgot x.x

Oh well...

Great job anyways

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Updated.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

You should add a changelog.. :P (to the post)

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Yea I should probably do that, but this update was just to make it work with Tibia 8.21.

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Many blacked users got banned after the patch you think its safe to use ur bot still?

[852] OrkBot v0.5.8

Quote Originally Posted by vcom
    Many blacked users got banned after the patch you think its safe to use ur bot still?
    It should be, yea. Use an original client (not hex-edited) just in case (it isn't completely known what informs cipsoft of the client modification).
    Only thing that should cause concern while using the bot is if it causes the client to crash