Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[8XX-1XXX] [SRC] ConfigLoader - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [8XX-1XXX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Thanks alot!

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

I just finished making something basically the same in VB6, then i saw this ill take a look
    http://www.BncApps.com Open source Tibia and other applications, and tutorials!

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

When i run it, it says Can not open Tibia.dat, please reinstall the program ;

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

That might be because it was made for Tibia 8.2 and not 8.21. ^^
    But I'll just upload the new one in a minute.

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju
    That might be because it was made for Tibia 8.2 and not 8.21. ^^
    But I'll just upload the new one in a minute.

I dont see the difference, isnt it only copying one of the other ones to Tibia.cfg like mine does?

Or does it do something to inject it into the client, so once the client is closed its back to the origonal??

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Well mine first write the name of the config file you want to use inside tibias memory and then repoint all places in tibias memory that use tibia.cfg to my own name.
    This makes so it fast can list all config files and start a tibia client directly and still keep the names like druid.cfg, knight.cfg, tibia.cfg and so on.

Edit: Reuploaded the program and included the source code this time. ;D

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Well mine first write the name of the config file you want to use inside tibias memory and then repoint all places in tibias memory that use tibia.cfg to my own name.
    This makes so it fast can list all config files and start a tibia client directly and still keep the names like druid.cfg, knight.cfg, tibia.cfg and so on.

Edit: Reuploaded the program and included the source code this time. ;D

So its like temporary right? Lets say you load it with druid, when you close the client and reopen it without the loader its back to the default tibia.cfg?

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Yes exactly!

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Yes exactly!
    Safe to say, yours pwns my version, but ill upload my version thats in VB6 with the source soon...

[8XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

Just wondering about step 2..
    "2. Create some new *.cfg (like: knight.cfg or sorcerer.cfg) files in "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Tibia""

What if you are using windows vista? Data is stored in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Tibia on vista, does that mean your program wont work (properly)?