Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[8XX-1XXX] [SRC] ConfigLoader - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: [8XX-1XXX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

RE: [8XX-9XX] [SRC] ConfigLoader

yo there was spring update can you update configloader or mc adress

<MultiClient>0x001271EF</MultiClient>

yo, they like to do many updates now ;< can you fix us new mc adress?

Seems to be same address as last update.

<MultiClient>0x001271EF</MultiClient>

yo, there was a update xD and I have little problems when I try to open tibia with the configloader it debugs me

or no it works now xD but the mc adress is the same?

Download the latest version 1.6.

Removed the use of MC address and added a MultiClient option in the Engine dropdown menu.

Thanks, I love this program

Exclamation To Stiju about Configloader

I got bug problem when i try to trade with npc the client is crushing. It's becouse configloader why? when I open cleint normally not using conifgloader->mc everything work great and when I open client with mc/configloader tading with npc is crushing client.

You could have sent me a PM, but whatever.
    It sounds very strange that the client would crash by trading with NPCs while using ConfigLoader.

But hey I'll look into it.

Edit: I couldn't reproduce the bug, nothing crashes for me when running ConfigLoader with MC.
    Last edited by Stiju; 03-24-2013 at 09:52 PM.