Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [810] [SRC] TextOutput2

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Updated the old textoutput program, this time it hooks both FPS and names output. And there is no inline asm used now only c++ code. I added a little ally/enemy checker code to show how it works.

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

I have 1 word for it: NICE

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Nice!!~ (Y) We love u Stiju!

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Stiju I've tried to do similar thing but I've noticed that my FPS drops at 30 when I'm trying to show that data above name.. What kind of method you're using to show that? (Or well.. Imma just check your sources :P)

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

I love u Stiju <3

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Nice job Stiju, _/

Mace~

;]

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Said it before and I am saying it again:
    Stiju is the best.

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    Nice , but do you think you can translate it to C# ?
    I don't think it's possible to inject managed(.net) code into native code.

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    Stiju I've tried to do similar thing but I've noticed that my FPS drops at 30 when I'm trying to show that data above name.. What kind of method you're using to show that? (Or well.. Imma just check your sources :P)
    Yea, you can just check the source. ;D
    But you can always contact me on msn if you need any help.

[810] [SRC] TextOutput2

real nice man keep up the good work !