Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Aggressive Prefectors mod app
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aggressive Prefectors mod app

-- First name: Joe
    -- Last name: Bruno
    -- Do you speak fluent english? yes!
    -- Do you program? If so what language? A little, VB6, VB.Net, C++
    -- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate? (Leave blank if not valid to your app. Tech support and the general mod.
    -- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable? min 1x a week max 3x a day
    -- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else? I got lots of spare time. I play Tibia a lot. I have like 6 years exp in computer tech support. I been a mod before for TibiaTekBot
    -- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for? yes. 6 years.
    -- As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling? (Leave blank if not valid to your app.) Yes
    -- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted? Keep the forums clean. Help with the wiki. Come up with new ideas.
    -- Describe your personality in one word? Aggressive

Been using Tibia programming for about 3 or 4 years but never really posted much and lost one or two accounts during server transitions or admin transitions.

I remember him from TibiaTek, and what I know is that he's brilliant. He did what he was supposed to do

I recommend him.

We really already have enough mods IMO... The mod to active user ratio is pretty high >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper_Kladden
    I remember him from TibiaTek, and what I know is that he's brilliant. He did what he was supposed to do

I recommend him.
    The same here

RE: Aggressive Prefectors mod app

I would love to help on the wiki. Like make sections for each version of Tibia with address for those and different topics about how to program for that version that are well documented on the forum but would be made easier to search and understand using the wiki format.

Signed

I really like you as member but I havent seen alot from you.

So I would really recommend you as person, but I would like to see more activity here from you if I would recommend you.

Thats just my opinion

And I hope you don't get me wrong.

I'm not really active now but I remember him as a nice person +1 for Aggressive Prefector

What most people do not understand is that while this kind of behavior is unacceptable to humans, it is quite natural for dogs to be aggressive. ...

Quote Originally Posted by monu
    What most people do not understand is that while this kind of behavior is unacceptable to humans, it is quite natural for dogs to be aggressive. ...
    "Aggression takes a variety of forms among humans and can be physical, mental, or verbal. Aggression exists on a continuum with what is commonly called assertiveness, although the terms are often used interchangeably among laypeople, e.g. an aggressive salesperson." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggression

Aggressive prefector is also the name of my Tibia character. It is a misspelling of Aggressive Perfector by Slayer.