Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Request Waypoints Here!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Request Waypoints Here!

Administrator

Request Waypoints Here!

Make your requests here,
    I will try my best to get it done, however anyone in the community can do them to help me and others

Request!

Request Waypoints Here!

hi
    you have waypoints for more level
    any waypoints of orc fortress or dark catedral???
    send msg to me thanx =)
    cya later

Request Waypoints Here!

Sir Dark Pally, I assumed you are experienced botter since you can script and make bot programmes right? So why don't you make different way points for different level. Like rot waypoints and suggest players use it till XXlevel, then another way points after u reach XXlevel?

Request Waypoints Here!

how i can make (if it's possible):
    if willy say: hiho **** ... then my player say: ***
    can we make for me??? (sorry for my english I'm Pl)

Request Waypoints Here!

could you make a waypoint for a folda troll cave? first floor thanks in advice, add me on msn when you finnished, crilleab@hotmail.com

Request Waypoints Here!

you should make a way point for folda and for the new rot worm and carrion worm place in thais in the ancient temple

Request Waypoints Here!

Hi
    i see ur waypoint and are very nice
    thanks alot ;P
    but i could be happy if u can post a waypoint in any rot cave
    in darashia ;D

Thanks ^^

Request Waypoints Here!

a troll abcave that works evry where!
    I`ve tryed in 3 pc`s and "sempre aparece" eror on line 13

Request Waypoints Here!

There is already one perfect in the cavebot, i have used it from lvl 8 to lvl 20 "lol" with severals of chars (i stayed there so long because i was to lasy to walk to anathore spot xD).

The place is in AB'denderil, all you need is a 50 GP key, with you can buy nexto the door.
    The script is called "abtrollperfect" or somthing.

Request Waypoints Here!

hi
    i need waypoints for tortoises. i'm EK,plz tell me something :icon7: