Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

What kind of "looting" do you like?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of "looting" do you like?

Administrator

Hey there..

Just a simple question..
    what kinda of item looting do you guys prefer..
    do you have any suggestions for improvement of looting?

should i make looting just like ng's looter?

how does blackd's looting work?

tell me how do you guys think that a looter should work.. what functions should it have?
    is tibia mcv looter good?

ng looting ownz

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Xyllo
    ng looting ownz
    try to elaborate a bit more your replies lol.. explain whats so good about it so i know what to add to mine.. compare it to mine..

NG sucks.

TTB looter works great. Fastest looter out there. 8 items in 1 sec. It loots faster then my eye can see on my computer. Its virtual loot bp is an easy way to add loot.

The TTB virtual loot bp is truelly amazing, however when I tried TTB I had a few problems looting. It often moved a square away from the body and failed to loot it. It could also start attacking other monsters before looting the killed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Grob
    The TTB virtual loot bp is truelly amazing, however when I tried TTB I had a few problems looting. It often moved a square away from the body and failed to loot it. It could also start attacking other monsters before looting the killed one.
    What version did you use? Version 2.3.1 fixed a lot of bugs.

I used 2.3 I think, but lets not hijack Dark Pallys thread talking about TTB.

well i dont understand the looting system in TTB x_X. I like the bp system in ng... Selecting the backpacks and opening next bps if bp full

scriptable looting would be neat, that one of the things i have planned for my proxy once i get it up and running. stuff like, if cap > 100 || count(spears) < 10 {loot(spear)}

the script should be run every time the bot loots

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by *DEAD*
    scriptable looting would be neat, that one of the things i have planned for my proxy once i get it up and running. stuff like, if cap > 100 || count(spears) < 10 {loot(spear)}

the script should be run every time the bot loots
    so it would kinda like conditional events but only for looting?
    i like that idea.. just need to see if its really going to be useful