Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Conditional Events or Scripting Language?

Thread: Conditional Events or Scripting Language?

Administrator

Guys,
    I'm, thinking about adding those functions..
    But what do you think?
    Would it be useful?
    Should I add both?
    Why would it be good?
    Tell me what you think about this guys!

BOTH!!!

your bot would then be a cross between blackd and ng

both, so u'll have to work 198.258.125 more hours to do that

I chose Scripting Language that will be realy great to have. Althought then again it would be a bonus to have both

Sorry to bump, add both after you manage to get it working for 8.21

P.S. Freakin br <.<

if i was you, i would think about making bot easier to load cofigurations, start scripts faster, for exmaple ng has its /run, /stop, /load, /save
    they are helpful, but for example elf, with its hotkeys can start them while starting config

according to the topic
    i think scripting language is more powerfull, with all of classes this is another bot included in your bot, but there is another disadvantage, if it wont be 'copy' of ng scripter, scripter wont be used by many users,
    so simple conditionals events or better something like LISP commands, +hotkeys object-oriented would make bot precious
    ppl are dreaming about sth like: repeat isthere=finditeminbp(3031); if (isthere) isthere.moveunderfeet; until !isthere
    written in in-game console
    thats why i think elfbot is taken as one of the bests of bots

i dont know what any of thoose 2 things is? can you explain what it is?