Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

How to get object information from Tibia's memory - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How to get object information from Tibia's memory

How to get object information from Tibia's memory

Pretty useful, it makes my program runs lighter!

very nice!

Hello.

Refresh post, because i need help with getting info from memory (I want to make parcel "walked over (?)")

- The first thing is: How to find necessary addresses (to 8.22) ?
    I was try to find it in that way:
    On this picture:
    http://www.tpforums.org/forum/attach...7&d=1200870244 address of Tibia.dat is 8E30000 (isn't it ?) and the size is 8B000. So i was start OllyDbg (1.08b) and turn on TibiaMC process and found that window (Memory Map) but i can't find that size (I think if theres more items in Tibia.spr, so size of Tibia.dat is bigger). So i found next size (97000) and "Access" and "Initial" RW (below 5 "TibiaMC" owners).
    And i think that address (selected on screen - Attachment) is good.

If not, could someone explain me how to find that address (and pointer ?).
    BTW: In OllyDbg i can only do my own MC (from Video tutorial :P).

- And the secong thing is: How to do that, i can walk over parcels ? (clicking mouse ofc). Maybe if i'll try to do it myself i can make it, but i need addresses to Tibia 8.22

Thanks alot... and i think it will be usefull knowledge for all

P.S.: I know Tsearch and Cheat Engine very well

The thing is, the size wont be 0x8B000 anymore... since they have probably added more items (which means a bigger memory segment). So you would probably be searching for something somewhat bigger.

What you need is that TibiaDat address that Zionz found.

Great job jeremic!

Also...
    If a program does heavy use of this data, it should copy the whole contents from the tibia memory into the program's data (cache). Reading from the memory of your own program should in theory be faster than reading from another process' memory (due to the calculations and calls that have to take place). And the program should update it in two cases: 1. if the tibia.dat file changes. 2.if you modify the data (e.g. if you change the HasHeight flag of an item)

You're right, I guess I assumed anyone using this will be injecting a DLL anyways

Plus, you don't really need the whole thing, you could just cache the data you care about.

Well its nice to have the whole structure there, incase you want to modify the sprites and create transparent trees like NG does

I guess in my next tutorial i should explain how to use those sprites to hook tibias drawing routines so you can print your own images on the tibiawindow like elfbot does with its "displaymap" hotkey

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Well its nice to have the whole structure there, incase you want to modify the sprites and create transparent trees like NG does

I guess in my next tutorial i should explain how to use those sprites to hook tibias drawing routines so you can print your own images on the tibiawindow like elfbot does with its "displaymap" hotkey
    Lol i ever wanted this
    Printing the image is the hardest think, after that we need to hook the mouse click (this is easy)