Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Adress 8.31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adress 8.31

Adress 8.31

Who have these addresses?

Player:

Look_ID =
    Player_HP =
    PLAYER_HP_MAX =
    Player_MP =
    PLAYER_MP_MAX=
    Player_LVL =
    Player_XP=
    PLAYER_CAP=
    PLAYER_LVLP=
    Player_Neck=
    Player_Right=
    Player_Status=
    Player_Soule=
    Player_Gotox=
    Player_Gotoy=
    Player_Gotoz=
    Player_connected=
    Player_x=
    Player_y=
    Player_z=
    Player_ID =

Player EQ:

PLAYER_SLOT_HEAD=
    PLAYER_SLOT_NECKLACE=
    PLAYER_SLOT_CONTAINER=
    PLAYER_SLOT_ARMOR=
    PLAYER_SLOT_RIGHT=
    PLAYER_SLOT_LEFT=
    PLAYER_SLOT_LEGS=
    PLAYER_SLOT_FEET=
    PLAYER_SLOT_RING=
    PLAYER_SLOT_AMMO=
    PLAYER_SLOT_RIGHT_COUNT=
    PLAYER_SLOT_LEFT_COUNT=
    PLAYER_SLOT_AMMO_COUNT=

BP, Map...

Map_Pointer =
    BackPack_Start =
    Status_Time =
    Status_Text =
    BattleList_Start =
    Chase_Mode =
    Follow_ID =
    Target_ID =
    tibiadat_address =
    XteaAdress =
    connection =
    SEE_ID =
    SEE_Count =

Adress 8.31

Look in THIS page.

Adress 8.31

I'm almost sure that he is from Poland...
    Can't somebody ban him?
    Another stupid kid that is trying to update Nbot, rebuild menu and upload it as his own program.

Administrator

Adress 8.31

Quote Originally Posted by yaboomaster
    I'm almost sure that he is from Poland...
    Can't somebody ban him?
    Another stupid kid that is trying to update Nbot, rebuild menu and upload it as his own program.
    Maybe you should be banned? First of all it doesn't matter where someone's from. Secondly, if you released the sources then don't get mad that people are updating the sources and releasing it as their own, that's your fault, and that's the reason I didn't release MiniBot's sources. (I don't know if you released them, but I'm just saying.)

Jo3

Adress 8.31

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Maybe you should be banned? First of all it doesn't matter where someone's from. Secondly, if you released the sources then don't get mad that people are updating the sources and releasing it as their own, that's your fault, and that's the reason I didn't release MiniBot's sources. (I don't know if you released them, but I'm just saying.)

Jo3

uhm but I know this guy he is one of the "PLX GIVE ME EVERYTHING AND I WILL BE FAMOUS"
    If somebody ask me to explain him how something works I will help him, but I will never help if somebody ask me to do something cuz he dont understand it.

Adress 8.31

Yep, I agree with yaboomaster in this situation (though you could've been a bit more polite..) Pasting like 20 names of addresses and asking for somebody to fill them is just stupid. Just get them from the Addresses page. If you can't be arsed to do it, don't even bother to post your missing addresses here.

Adress 8.31

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham

Jo3
    nbot is Yaboomasters bot... there was alot of ppl that was selling it remaked in a hexeditor... (nbot was my bot too but out team crashed). He wants addresses from our address.ini file. Im sure for 100% that he wants to update it alone ane then sell it on ebay like they did already (nbot is free ofc from nbot.pl). Hes just a Scum.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]\"Oceń i doceń mój wkład
    Pamiętaj jednak, że i ciebie ktoś oceni
    Nie zdobień i złoceń blask
    Tylko jak zostawić znak po sobie na ziemi?\"[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=\"Yellow\"]
    If you cannot be loved, then is better be feared. Since the persons harm who they love, but they never injure those who scare them, because they know that the vengeance will be hard and evil.[/COLOR]

http://img.userbars.pl/113/22557.gif

Administrator

Adress 8.31

The way he said it I assumed he released the sources, I'm sorry, but he didn't have to call him a PL and suggest he be banned. Just let the person know he can find all those addresses by searching the forum then let everyone else know what you think he's doing.

Jo3

Adress 8.31

Kondzior is a polish name...
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]\"Oceń i doceń mój wkład
    Pamiętaj jednak, że i ciebie ktoś oceni
    Nie zdobień i złoceń blask
    Tylko jak zostawić znak po sobie na ziemi?\"[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=\"Yellow\"]
    If you cannot be loved, then is better be feared. Since the persons harm who they love, but they never injure those who scare them, because they know that the vengeance will be hard and evil.[/COLOR]

http://img.userbars.pl/113/22557.gif

Adress 8.31

I'm also from Poland and its shame for me that there is so many ppl that even dont try to figure something by they own, and most of them live in my country.
    Anyway I understand you Jo3 :P I didn't write exactly what I was thinking about