Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

tibia 7.6 problem with packet

Thread: tibia 7.6 problem with packet

PacketBuffer[0] := $0F;
    PacketBuffer[1] := $00;
    PacketBuffer[2] := $78;
    PacketBuffer[3] := pos_x_l;
    PacketBuffer[4] := pos_x_h;
    PacketBuffer[5] := pos_y_l;
    PacketBuffer[6] := pos_y_h;
    PacketBuffer[7] := pos_z_l;
    PacketBuffer[8] := $63;
    PacketBuffer[9] := $00;
    PacketBuffer[10] := $01;
    PacketBuffer[11] := pos_x_l;
    PacketBuffer[12] := pos_x_h;
    PacketBuffer[13] := pos_y_l_2;
    PacketBuffer[14] := pos_y_h_2;
    PacketBuffer[15] := pos_z_l;
    PacketBuffer[16] := $01;
    By this packet i can move my charakter in down.

What should be in PacketBuffer[10]?? In sniffer i see - one time is 01 and one time is 02. Any sugestions?

PS My english is weak...

why would you want to do that instead of
    PacketBuffer[0] := $01;
    PacketBuffer[2] := $67;
    ?

anyway probably that it the stack pos of your char

?
    becouse, i want to move another characters.

Stack pos? I dont understand.

Look, my packet works only on this areas:

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa
    ?

anyway probably that it the stack pos of your char
    Yea its stack foult. He is using "moving item packet from xyz to xyz"

You need also to read how many items are under you.

How i can calculate stack pos? Any sugestions?

Quote Originally Posted by interfire
    How i can calculate stack pos? Any sugestions?
    You need to read how many items are under your character. For this u need to use map reading functions