Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
Tibia Graphics DLL!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tibia Graphics DLL!

Tibia Graphics DLL!

On this thread I'll be posting my updates and stuff to do with a Tibia Graphics DLL I'm in the process of creating. There will be two finished versions for opengl hooking and directdraw hooking; once injected they will give control over these graphics engines in tibia to you.

OpenGL Version 0.0.1 Beta
    This version of the dll has been released. As of yet it does not contain too much, it hooks primary opengl functions (well about 45 main ones) and doesn't do too much. Attached with the download is the Tibia loader & injector. Please test this initial version by downloading and running the loader&injector. Please tell me the messages you see that appear; and tell me if anything goes wrong. The code for this opengl still creates the tibia.exe in a suspended state and the tibia dll still resumes it in the way that is nessesary for DirectDrawCreate hooking;this will be changed in the opengl dll later, but for this initial testing it doesn't really matter. If the tibia application starts successfully please change your graphics mode to OpenGL just to see that everything with the client functions. Thanks.
    ATTENTION: If you test this, please copy the tibia.dat, tibia.pic and the tibia.spr files into the loader&injector directory. I did not include these in the below attachments as they are quite big files!

DirectDraw Version 0.0.1 Beta
    The directdraw hooking beta release is currently not available. When I have completed the initial development I will post it up here for testing.
    Current Progress: [||||||||||] 70%

Thanks everyone,

Mace~

Programmer

Tibia Graphics DLL!

---------------------------
    Success
    DLL Attached to Process
    OK

Info
    pidowner: 3028
    OK

Info
    pidowner: 2640
    OK

Then im logging in, and it tries to download a new version of Tibia...

Tibia Graphics DLL!

:O Run the loader without any instances of tibia running if you could. It loads up tibiaautomatically; and I'm sure it won't work with multiple clients running. It's strange, since none of the dll does anything to do with a new client version ...

Mace~

Programmer

Tibia Graphics DLL!

I only had one running... Anyway tried again, the second pidowner changed to
    pidowner: 1640

Still tries to update client, but when i run it normally, no problemo!

Administrator

Tibia Graphics DLL!

pidowner: 2552

Everything works fine. It loads the client, I can log in, walk around, talk, etc. etc.

Jo3

Tibia Graphics DLL!

Will it be open source?

Tibia Graphics DLL!

Yes it will be open source eventually. Ame, the loader runs tibia.exe from C:\Program FIles\Tibia\tibia.exe so it might be loading an older version of tibia you perhaps use for OTs?

Mace~

BTW: I tested the opengl engine around at my other computer and it seems ok...so hopefully I can continue developing it; testing to make sure what I attempt toi draw is actually drawn.

Thanks,

Programmer

Tibia Graphics DLL!

hahaha oh wow.

My Cousin installed Tibia in Program Files/Tibia/Tibia (Its teh laptop).

Ran it on main comp:

Info
    pidowner: 3568
    OK

And i was able to login.

Can you tell us if theres something specific you want us to test?

Tibia Graphics DLL!

That's great. Mainly I just needed to make sure that the hooks were functioning correctly. It seems the OpenGL functions are forwarding correctly so I'll continue to add a test to draw to the client and make sure that works good.

Thanks,

Mace~

Tibia Graphics DLL!

This is a great project and I think it could open up quite a few possibilities, good luck on this ExpertMace and I hope to see it turn into something big