Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Skin] En3gy v1.0 by Sonic5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Skin] En3gy v1.0 by Sonic5

This is a skin I made for our TTB fans, it's called En3rgy, version 1.0.

You might need to maximize the window to see the whole image.

Download:
    http://www.tibiatek.com/en3rgy/En3rgy_TTB.zip

How to install it:
    1) Before you do anything, go to your Tibia folder and make a backup of the file "Tibia.pic" (you'll need it if you want the original tibia look back).
    2) After you have downloaded this file to a safe place, extract the file Tibia.pic from it on the Tibia folder, make sure you overwrite the Tibia.pic file located there.
    3)Run Tibia and enjoy!

How to uninstall it:
    1) Overwrite the Tibia.pic file with the backup you made and you are ready to go, if you didn't follow my instructions and didn't make a backup, you'll have to reinstall Tibia. Thanks for trying it out!

Post constructive criticism! no flamming

It looks very nice. Maybe it looks better than tibia`s
    Keep up!

Administrator

Wow...this is the best skin I've ever seen. Gonna download and use when I get home. (At my g/f's right now :P)

Jo3

wow awsome skin

OMG!!! Good job, Sonic ;D

That's just awesome. Really really awesome. I like the style soooooo much. Seriously dude. NICE!
    I'm downloading it right away.

Which PIC editor did you use btw? I'd love to create my own skin too. xD

And keep up the good job.:icon10:

It's Nate's .pic Editor a bit confusing at first XD, I suggest you extract the files on the tibia folder for the sake of sanity...

Administrator

People are going crazy for your skin on NGs forums lol. I had like 20 PMs for it and everyone that posted in my thread asked for it.

Check it out: http://forums.tibiabot.com/showthread.php?t=49277

Jo3

Nice skin, using it now

Mace~

Great job Sonic! I think by far, you have done way better at the graphics and such rather than the famous TibiaBot NG!!... NG has only some "good" looking skins and such just for the Bot, but never have I seen one that is a skin for the CLIENT!!

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12