Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Rules] Please read first!

Thread: [Rules] Please read first!

This board is for Programming Contest. Some of them are about Tibia, some not.

These are the rules:
    1. Every program must be open source! So when you post your program make sure you have sources inside the file. The good archive would be something like this: .zip archive that everyone can open it. Two folders, one with the executable file, and one with the sources. And please note that if you think you may have different version of the target-program (when making bots/trainers) please include that executable there also (e.g There are many versions of windows games, so include your target executable too). But you don't have to worry about it, because it's said in the instructions what to include to the zip.
    2. For every contest I make 2 threads. One where you post your program (and which will turn to voting when the time is over), and second where are all the information for the contest is given and also discussion about it.
    3. How much you will have time to do the program is also given in the instructions. But it's usually 1 week to 4 week. EDIT: Please note, that you can't post your programs until the coding time is over. Then you have few days to post your program. This way we prevent people for leeching anothers code and take part to competition with it
    4. Please do NOT post any new threads. If you have some subject for contest, please post it to the Contest Suggestions thread. You may post to the threads, but if you post anything else than your program to the contest programs thread the post will be deleted. Discussion about contest is in the other thread (Info thread)
    5. Also there might be some restrictions for people to join the contest. For example Programmers can't join the contest that is about some basic Tibia stuff because that will spoil the whole idea of the contest. I hope you understand. But this information also will be given at the instructions.
    6. Also the other rules apply here too. So behave well!

And about the prizes:
    In this point I can't afford any valuable prizes like Free NG-key or something like that. Of course winner will have fame and glory and I like to see these contests more like having fun than making your living with these :P But if someone came up with good idea what to give to winner please post your ideas to that thread. I've though something like giving my old bot with sources to the winner or something like that. So don't be disappointed if you win the contest and don't get anything. At least you have defeat the others!

These rules are not final, and they might change when I see how this contest thing is going on..

But have fun and post your ideas!

If you like to be arranging these contests, please PM me.

I keep this thread open so you can post your ideas here (note that suggestions for subjects goes to different thread)

OsQu

maybe 1 month of blackd? its only 3 euros

don't have any ideas tho

I give a ng crack tutorial :P as price ;D

Hello

Well, I have a suggestion.

When you make a contest, you should give a specific day and time to submit the programs.

Why? Because it is a programming contest, and if you have 4 weeks to make something, and submit the program the first week, someone else can grab your code, and will have 3 weeks to edit it and make it better, or design a better gui, I don't think that's fair.

Anyhow, just a suggestion.

Yea, I've though same thing too. As I noticed arranging competitions isn't that easy and that's why the first contest was like.. easy and something you didn't need to put great effort in that.

I've updated the rules.

Aitsu thanks for the suggestion!