Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

8.5, 8.42, 8.40, 8.21 & 7.6 Addresses - Page 14
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 8.5, 8.42, 8.40, 8.21 & 7.6 Addresses

8.5, 8.42, 8.40, 8.21 & 7.6 Addresses

I dont know if someone posted it, but I did not find this address on this topic

Code:
    #define TARGET_ID 0x0062ACBC

I need the Text Address
    to do it: http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2234

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    I dont know if someone posted it, but I did not find this address on this topic

Code:
    #define TARGET_ID 0x0062ACBC
    It's in the first post as RedSquare.

Jo3

Anyone know the adress I need to use the Hook.dll for the textoutput function?

I tried the FramRatePointer = 783FF4 but it didnt work.

->textdisplay<-

PrintName = 0x4EF0F1;
    PrintFPS = 0x4585E8;
    howFPS = 0x6289F4;
    PrintTextFunc = 0x4AEB90;
    NopFPS = 0x458524;

->lvlspy<-
    LevelSpy1 = 0x4EDFBA;
    LevelSpy2 = 0x4EE0BF;
    LevelSpy3 = 0x4EE140;
    LevelSpyPtr = 0x6327E8;

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy
    ->textdisplay<-

PrintName = 0x4EF0F1;
    PrintFPS = 0x4585E8;
    howFPS = 0x6289F4;
    PrintTextFunc = 0x4AEB90;
    NopFPS = 0x458524;

->lvlspy<-
    LevelSpy1 = 0x4EDFBA;
    LevelSpy2 = 0x4EE0BF;
    LevelSpy3 = 0x4EE140;
    LevelSpyPtr = 0x6327E8;

Thank you Floppy!

This is correct?
    LoginServerStart = 77AD88
    This address gimme always:
    login01.tibia.com
    I need name of server connected with klient. How can i get it?

Is there any address for self name? I've searched with cheat engine for an hour. But the address always change, and I can't find any pointers. I tried to see if there was a way to find it out with battle list, but no luck there either. The position always change in battle list.

Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by negroid
    Is there any address for self name? I've searched with cheat engine for an hour. But the address always change, and I can't find any pointers. I tried to see if there was a way to find it out with battle list, but no luck there either. The position always change in battle list.

Please help me
    you need search your name in battle list knowing your id.
    i dont know make it.
    [align=center]Signed with Honor,
    Cristofer Martins
    [/align]

The death is the only certain that we have in the life.

Veni, vidi, vici

Quote Originally Posted by negroid

Please help me
    this code get your name :

Public Function GetPlayerName()

dim CreatureId as long
    dim GetPlayerId as long
    Dim PlayerName As String

For Address = &H62AD50 To &H630B10 Step 160

CreatureId = Memory_ReadLong(Tibia, Address + 0)

GetPlayerId = Memory_ReadLong(Tibia, &H62ACF0)

If CreatureId = GetPlayerId Then
    PlayerName = Memory_ReadString(Tibia, Address + 4)
    End If

Next Address
    End Function
    [align=center]Signed with Honor,
    Cristofer Martins
    [/align]

The death is the only certain that we have in the life.

Veni, vidi, vici