Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Help] Trying to make ClientChooser in Delphi (No API)

Thread: [Help] Trying to make ClientChooser in Delphi (No API)

[Help] Trying to make ClientChooser in Delphi (No API)

Hey guys, i'm trying to do a client chooser in delphi, i've seen once ago some example in delphi, but I think it was deleted =/, well but let's review the steps, and please correct me if i'm wrong...

1. Loop through the clients
    2. Add each client to a list
    3. Choose one of them

but how can I loop through the clients?? I tried finding it by process, cuz by FindWindow, I don't know if it will work well =/, I just need to get the count of opened clients to loop through them, cuz if I dont know the count, it can become a infinite loop (i'm quite sure about that), my problem is just the first step. Could you help me guys???

RE: [Help] Trying to make ClientChooser in Delphi (No API)

Is easy.. in vb.net, i can post my clientchooser code and you try to translate to Delphi (pascal), if you want, reply here.

You can get the process by name in Delphi too I guess.

@JulinhoPiuPiu
    OK guy, if you can post it here, please do it^^...

@maozao
    I know, but i need to get the running processes count, i thought one way like checking all runing processes, and get all process' class and check if it is 'tibiaclient' if so add to a list, but I don't know how to get the process count in delphi, if u know how to please help me!!!

Maybe it will help you:

http://code.google.com/p/insanusbot/source/browse/trunk/Forms/Main.pas#96

Quote Originally Posted by maozao
    Maybe it will help you:

http://code.google.com/p/insanusbot/source/browse/trunk/Forms/Main.pas#96
    Yeah man, I took a look at this before, but I use delphi 7, and some commands don't work, but I think I can change to delphi 2010, I already have it here, I mean delphi 2010, so let's try, if it works well, I can use it.

The question remains for delphi 7, if somebody knows how to, please answer!!

Here's my own form I use as a module in different projects.
    [attachment=954]

Questions?
    Just ask