Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

4st4 MageBomb OT compatible
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4st4 MageBomb OT compatible

All who were awaiting it... here you have. Maybe some bugs, maybe works perfectly, test it and tell me. I'll get it verified soon as Veritias has some time to spare on me
    Sorry if I made you all wait guys, there was a noob error and I didnt detect it before ;/
    It will be nice if someone test it to tell me if its there any bug.

The screenshot on hows looking:

The download links:

http://www.speedyshare.com/401912225.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/54740289...tible.rar.html
    http://www.knoxstudio.net/tpforums/d...65cf89cd7070b4

It works, but doesn't load every character all the time, usually loads 1 or 2 characters but when I pressed Logout again and pressed Start again, all the characters began to load again.

Also, when you try to run the program, that's kinda fucked up because of so many different things comes up, involving BlackD Proxy? Make the "running the program" much easier, how I ran it? Well I double clicked the program then pressed 'cancel' 2 times, then the bot will come up. I tried this on my own OT, I pwned tons of people it works well. I'm lovin' it, but I hope you can release a more stable version.

kk I'll check all and will try to do my best.

Administrator

did my help actually helped you? lol

it works ok but ya i did it with 3 of my ppl and only 2 loged in
    and 1 didint sd but im not sure thats that bots falt but yea you need to make a more stable version mabye even suporting 7.6 ots? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pallys
    did my help actually helped you? lol
    Not really lol, my function to read the ID's was oke it was a noob error in the shotrune packet.

@Those ones who dont get it working ok: that happens because in the OT's used to be so much lag. I'll try to improve it and the next version will be more stable.

Isit for 7.92 or 8.0? Would be sweet for 7.92 since most ots are still 7.92

Actually, most OTs are 8.0, please look at statistics.

OTServs Online:
    8.0 - 53%
    7.92 - 29%
    7.6 - 16%
    7.72 - 2%

nice work asta i hope it will get veryfied as soon as possible then i will test it

jaja pieter the problem is that I release each version I get so I drive veritias to teh crazy vefiring it for me, so now before release anything more I'll look for bugs testing it hardly.