Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Important VB Functions, etc
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important VB Functions, etc

Administrator

Here you will find important VB functions, modules and etc selected by our programmers and staff.

You may post a comment with a function which you might find important so we can add it to the list/module.

To start off, I'm posting a simple module with the following functions:

Tibia_Hwnd
    Returns the value of the Tibia Window.

subDelay(sngDelay As Single)
    Delays the function where its used by X seconds.

Memory_ReadByte(windowHwnd As Long, Address As Long) As Byte
    Reads an address and returns a single byte value.

Memory_ReadLong(windowHwnd As Long, Address As Long) As Long
    Reads and address and returns a long value.

Memory_ReadString(windowHwnd As Long, Address As Long) As String
    Reads an address and returns a string.

Memory_WriteString(TibiaHwnd As Long, Address As Long, tibiaString As String)
    Writes a string on an address.
    Memory_WriteString_Len
    Used by Memory_WriteString

Memory_WriteByte(windowHwnd As Long, Address As Long, valbuffer As Byte)
    Writes a single byte value on an address.

Memory_WriteLong(windowHwnd As Long, Address As Long, valbuffer As Long)
    Writes a long value on an address.

Administrator

Here are some Visual Basic Functions and Statements.

Visual Basic Functions and Statements

Thanks a lot for that link, it was awesome!

how about some functions to send packets?
    and some explanation off how i use this to make a program?

Great job. I need this for my next version of Tibia Book.

Btw how do i use sendkey to any window even if it is not in focus?

Example If you have 2 tibia running and u want to sendkeys to the second tibia from the first tibia window.

Thanks for your help

Administrator

If you want to use the function SendKeys to a specified window, you need to set whatever window as the foreground window with SetForegroundWindow

Public Declare Function SetForegroundWindow Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long

Example..
    Code:
    SetForegroundWindow Tibia_Hwnd

Isn't there a function like sendkey that doesn't need the window to be focused?
    I know there is, but I can't remember its name!

Hi im trying to change for exampel level, just for learn how to write to memory.

I newbie in this so don't tell my im an idiot etc.

I'm trying this code:

Dim levelchange As Long
    levelchange = Memory_WriteLong(Tibia_Hwnd, &H613B60)

Text1.Text = "" & levelchange

My idea with this is to change my level in client with the value from textbox1

THX for good respons. // Klusbert

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    Hi im trying to change for exampel level, just for learn how to write to memory.

I newbie in this so don't tell my im an idiot etc.

I'm trying this code:

Dim levelchange As Long
    levelchange = Memory_WriteLong(Tibia_Hwnd, &H613B60)

Text1.Text = "" & levelchange

My idea with this is to change my level in client with the value from textbox1

THX for good respons. // Klusbert
    Try this man:

Code:
    Dim levelchange as Long
    levelchange = Text1.Text
    Memory_WriteLong(Tibia_Hwnd, &H613B60, levelchange)