Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Important VB Functions, etc - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Important VB Functions, etc

Important VB Functions, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy
    you say that its needed to change 2 adresses to gain money and u are just changing one &H1A1B9DC. Anyways i think u cant change cs cash cos its server sided like tibia cash (im not sure cos i've never tryed)
    Its work to do this i tried with cheat engine

But there is two adresses like i said one for actual money and one for viewing how much money i have :P

Administrator

Wait, are you programming in VB6 or VB.NET? Because these are VB6 functions.

Jo3

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Wait, are you programming in VB6 or VB.NET? Because these are VB6 functions.

Jo3
    Yes this is Vb6 function that i've converted to vb.net.

But i got it working now

Now now i can freeze your money in counterstrike on 16000

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert

But i got it working now

Good.

Jo3

But i got it working now

Are you sure you're able to buy for it all?
    That is, on an online server and not just on your computer? :O

But i got it working now

Doubt it at least in multiplayer and VAC proof server. If you try to use something like that there it'll just get your accound banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Erra
    Are you sure you're able to buy for it all?
    That is, on an online server and not just on your computer? :O
    When u start a newgame in counterstrike, there is 2 adresses for the money one for the view and one for the is for the actual money.

And then u can change the gold and just made it and now i can freeze that value and buy for how much i wan't.

But like u said when u play on another server u cant change the other value, and then its just one adress(for the view only

When u start a newgame in counterstrike, there is 2 adresses for the money one for the view and one for the is for the actual money.

And then u can change the gold and just made it and now i can freeze that value and buy for how much i wan't.

But like u said when u play on another server u cant change the other value, and then its just one adress(for the view only
    Yeah, kind of thought so :P

Uhm... I hate to say this but nothing is working for me
    I only get error. Im using VB 2008. What can be the problem:icon5:

Someone can update it to latest vb.net? ;> (To much errors)