Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibicam .rec building - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tibicam .rec building

Tibicam .rec building

Try downloading some of this page:
    http://tibicams.tibianetwork.com/
    be carfull and only download .rec files, i think some lamers could have post there.

Administrator

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by asta
    hacktivex added the encryption so lordofwar could not use his tibicam to play rec, thats why I think hacktivex wont tell and lowofwar dont know it.
    LordofWar knows...that's why Kaktivex added some gay copyright so that LoW can't make his Tibicam play .rec files. I used to be good with Haktivex, but I haven't spoken to him in a long time...last time I talked to him he didn't mind people using .rec files as long as they asked for permission. But seeing as its a personal project you probably wouldn't have any trouble.

Jo3

Tibicam .rec building

@Jo3: kk :P

Programmer

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3
    LordofWar knows...that's why Kaktivex added some gay copyright so that LoW can't make his Tibicam play .rec files. I used to be good with Haktivex, but I haven't spoken to him in a long time...last time I talked to him he didn't mind people using .rec files as long as they asked for permission. But seeing as its a personal project you probably wouldn't have any trouble.

Jo3
    Haktivex even got the code from some other guy, so he encrypted it and added copyright. sad

Tibicam .rec building

Why should you use Tibiacam? why not use a screen capture program? A screen capture program saves the file in a universal format such as AVI, Divx. Xvid, MPEG1-2. It is much easier to play one of those files then find the right tibia to play the REC file on.

I use a program called Screen Recorder. Its free but i use a serial for the pro edition. Here is the link: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/...order_free.htm

I wish people would use standard formats instead of making a new one each time or at least have an option.

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Prefector
    Why should you use Tibiacam? why not use a screen capture program? A screen capture program saves the file in a universal format such as AVI, Divx. Xvid, MPEG1-2. It is much easier to play one of those files then find the right tibia to play the REC file on.

I use a program called Screen Recorder. Its free but i use a serial for the pro edition. Here is the link: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/...order_free.htm

I wish people would use standard formats instead of making a new one each time or at least have an option.
    The reason people use tibicam over general screen recorders is due to file size. With general screen recorders files can be over a gig in size which clearly is too large for sharing.

Tibicam .rec building

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertMace
    The reason people use tibicam over general screen recorders is due to file size. With general screen recorders files can be over a gig in size which clearly is too large for sharing.
    Double that.:icon14:

Tibicam .rec building

Also, when I watch a tibicam I like to see the skills or check the floors above/below with some cheat.

Tibicam .rec building

so nobody knows? =\

Tibicam .rec building

xDDDDDd