Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibicam .rec building - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tibicam .rec building

Tibicam .rec building

You could just convert them into your own format by recording the packets being sent out by tibicam. Then play back the file in your own format.

Mace~

Tibicam .rec building

I used to mess around with TibiCamNG back in Tibia 7.6 times...
    I came to few conclusions on the encryption of .rec files too.

Didn't manage to crack it fully tho :/

I remember the REC packets had it's structure smth like that:

2 bytes - packet length
    4 bytes - packet arrive time (ms)
    x bytes - the Tibia packet
    4 bytes - some random bytes.

Those random bytes seemed to me as a form of control whether the file is corrupted or not.
    I think that is...

There's also some encryption scheme behind the time of packet arrival.
    Was kinda connected to it.

That's all I remember now tho...

Tibicam .rec building

Theres an open source tibicam player... just search it on google....

Tibicam .rec building

You're propably talking about TibiaMovie.
    Yea it IS open source...
    The problem is that it has it's own file format and is not compatible with TibiCam.
    And here there was demand for the TibiCam compatibility.

PS.
    It does look like there is TibiCam support (looking at the sources)
    but I never saw it actually work...

Tibicam .rec building

The sources have not been updated since the most recent encryption, your best bet is to disassemble tibicam to see whats going on or somehow figure out the encryption by hand... props to u if you get anywhere though

RE: Tibicam .rec building

sorry for reviving this old thread but... nobody did it?

yeah I did it a while back when my TibiaLive project was alive... umm if i remember correctly you got 32 bytes of checksum which can be zero then some metadata then LZMA decryption parameters... size of the encrypted then size of unencrypted data then once you unenecrypt every packet looks like

[2] - packet size total
    [4] - time stamp
    [2] - packet size unencrypted
    [ ] - the packet without the headers
    [4] - footer (can be anything)

no, that's tibiacam tv structure (.cam)
    we re talking about tibicam (.rec)
    LZMA is compressionn, not encryption

tibicam (.rec) isn't compressed and is encrypted somehow
    i'm trying to figure out the encryption but got no success

disassemble the player, it shouldn't be too hard to find which decryption it uses... there are lots of tool outhere which check from encryption anyways

that's the problem, i have no experience in disassembling
    but, since nobody managed to do it, i'll try to figure it out.. thanks