Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Combo :P

Thread: Combo :P

How it works? hmm? is it possible to make it without hook/proxy (catching shot packets)? and how to do it?

Administrator

To make a combo aimbot you can do it by so many ways..
    for example:

open one window of your program for each Tibia,
    somehow make ur programs able to "talk" to each other.. by that i mean lets say.. UberCheat #1 sends a message/command to UberCheat #2..
    both of them shoot same person which ubercheat #1 is shooting..
    use ur creativity really.. i think this idea is a bit harder,
    but there are so many ways..
    you can do this aswel:

make ur program read and store the HWND of all the tibia clients,
    then you setup the aimbot, and when u press the hotkey to shoot, instead of sending the packet to shoot rune to only one client, you send to all of the opened clients looping through the list of HWNDS which was stored previously

i meaned combo like tibiabot ng ;P with other ppl without saying anything ;pp

I'm not sure about this, but I think that NG uses mad code hook to catch packets-then it should be easy to find packet that is responsible for the "flying sd" graphic and in that packet there is target id and shooter id, just check who shoots it and if its the person shoot at the target

uhm hope you understand anything

i know that but thx for reply... i thinked that its possible to make that combo without packet sniffing etc just with process editing :P

maybe if you could find adress containing animations... it would be possible, but I don't think it would work good

i think its not possible to do it without hook/proxy so i tyr to do it with proxy ;]

Just read the incomming packets. There would be one wich will tell u the attack is going.