Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

packet.dll (update)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: packet.dll (update)

packet.dll (update)

This is supposed to be a tutorial how to update packet.dll after a tibia client update.

There is two memory addresses that needs to be updated:

MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer
    -Use olly and load tibia
    -Select: Search For -> All intermodular calls
    -Find WS2_32.send
    -Double click on the call to see the address we need

MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer
    -Use olly and load tibia
    -Set a breakpoint on WS2_32.send and run and login tibia until it breaks
    -In olly step over the breakpoint to the return call right after and step into it
    -Some lines before the current EIP there is a line with MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[ADDRESS]
    -The address is what we need

The source is in MASM so the masm compiler is needed (get it for free from: www.masm32.com), I use following command lines to compile it:
    Code:
    ml /c /coff /Cp c:\masm32\code\packet\packet.asm
    PoLink /dll /export:SendPacket /export:XTEA /NOLOGO /MERGE:.data=.text /MERGE:.rdata=.text /MERGE:.reloc=.text /entry:DllEntry packet.obj
    When you compile it yourself there are somethings you need to change.
    First the path to ml.exe and PoLink.exe (you can use link.exe instead of PoLonk.exe if you wish).
    Second is the path to the source.

I have zipped all files needed, including pics, source and examples. Its for an old version, 7.8 I guess.

Dark Pallys: I just disabled smilies in text so it wouldn't be confusing

packet.dll (update)

Hey, aren't you that one who did packet.dll right? Do you know how to send packets to client, since packet.dll is only sending them to server? (Without proxy of course) If you know, you can put it here, or contact me on my msn. ( You can found it from my profile). If you have time and willing of course

Very nice, Very nice!

packet.dll (update)

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    Hey, aren't you that one who did packet.dll right? Do you know how to send packets to client, since packet.dll is only sending them to server? (Without proxy of course) If you know, you can put it here, or contact me on my msn. ( You can found it from my profile). If you have time and willing of course

Very nice, Very nice!
    Ye its me, A long time ago I had a function to send packets to the client also, didnt update it in a long time and now they addded encryption and all. But I will recode it and add it to the source someday when I got time

packet.dll (update)

Azura, I'm in the TibiaTek Bot team, just like OsQu, and we are ~really~ interested in sending packets to the client. We have tried for weeks now, and still haven't been successful. I added you to msn, hopefully we will be able to have more than a couple of words .

packet.dll (update)

I hope you will make it and but here the sources

packet.dll (update)

it will be really sweet

packet.dll (update)

a little offtopic, but that Legend thing looks very impressive!
    Nice to see that the old guys are coming back from programmers heaven!

packet.dll (update)

Welcome back Azura!

I try for a good time update your packet.dll to send packets to client too. But u, better than nobody to help us with this challange.

Will be nice dont need use "hard code proxys" anymore.

RE: packet.dll (update)

both pictures are the same

RE: packet.dll (update)

Quote Originally Posted by Demolish
    both pictures are the same
    Here you are with second image:

Regards, Czepek!