Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Getting Container and Battlelist Addresses

Thread: Getting Container and Battlelist Addresses

Administrator

Ok this is a quick tutorial on how to find the Battle List addresses and the Container addresses. I assume that you know how to use a program like Tsearch.

First we'll start with the Container addresses. I'll show you probably the two easiest ways to do this.

1) Read if your container is open or closed: When the container is closed its value is 0, when it's open its value is 1. So make sure your container is closed then search for a value of 0. Once it is finished searching do the next search as "Hasn't Changed", you should get a lot less addresses than you did the first time. Now open your container and do the next search as an "Exact Value" of 1. The results will get lower...repeat these steps until you get a single address, this should be your Container_Start address.

2) Read the first item in your container: The best way to do this is to put gold into the first slot of your container and have it open. Now search for a value of 3031 (ID of gold), you shouldn't get too many results. Do a next search for "Hasn't Changed", this should lower your results. Now move an item into the first slot of your container so it is no longer gold, do a next search for "Has Changed", again the results will be lowered. If you only have 2-3 addresses left add them to your description list (Tsearch has it I know.) You can either edit the values and freeze them to see which one is your gold, or you can play with the items in your container, putting gold into the first slot sometimes, and checking to see which address has only the value of 3031.

The container distances should still be the same (icon = 4, name = 16, etc.) p.s. Route 1 is the easiest lol. Now on to the Battle List addresses.

I found the easiest way to do this is to make sure you have full health, do a search for the value 100 (100% on your hp bar), and of course you'll get a lot of values. Go to some rats or other small creatures and get a couple of blood hits to make your health go down (if you've eaten anything before this and your health might go up make sure you take a lot of blood hits until your hp bar is about 75% full.) Now do a next search for "Has Decreased", you should still have a lot of addresses, wait and let your health bar go up quite a bit and do a next search for "Has Increased", again more addresses than you need. Once your health is full again do a next search for "Exact Value" of 100. If your addresses aren't down to 1 then do a next search for "Hasn't Changed", and repeat if necessary.

To get the BattleList_Start address using this you would have to subtract 136 from this hex value. I hope you know how to add and subtract in hex or how to use a hex calculator . Just like the container the Battle List distances should still be the same (ID = 0, Name = 4, X = 36, etc.)

Another way to get Battle List address: (courtesy of kusiak and Dark Pallys) Open up the hex editor in Tsearch and search for you characters name using the hex editor. When it returns something, scroll down and up and check if there are other names of characters that might be around you. If there are other characters, scroll up, untill you find the first character, and click on the first letter of the name, and thats the address. In case there aren't other character names, just press Search Next.

I hope this helped, if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Jo3

thx for posting the way with containers ^^
    as for battle list I have another method- I open up hex editor in tsearch and search for my own name until I come up with many nicknames stored in the memory, I just scroll to the first nickname and copy adress : D

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kusiak
    thx for posting the way with containers ^^
    as for battle list I have another method- I open up hex editor in tsearch and search for my own name until I come up with many nicknames stored in the memory, I just scroll to the first nickname and copy adress : D
    Never thought to do that lol, I'll add it to my first post.

Jo3

Great tutorial indeed! Thanks Jo3, that was just what I was hoping for. And then if someone knows how to get those map adresses this tutorial would be perceft <3

Administrator

The way I get the address for Battle List Start is:

Supposing the name of my char is "Bubble"

Login on ur char and etc..
    then open up TSearch and open the hex editor of TSearch.
    Search for the string "Bubble".
    When it returns something, scroll down and up and check if there are other names of characters that might be around you.
    If there are other characters, scroll up, untill you find the first character, and click on the first letter of the name, and thats the address.
    In case there aren't other character names, just press Search Next...(Hotkey: F3)

Thats pretty much it

Jo3, great info, nice explanation for get container address, now i will try find in this way

kusiak, me too search the battlelist address of same way x)

Administrator

I figured I'd go ahead and tell you how to get the VipList Begin address before I went to work. Credits to Pieter6 for the idea lol.

Open up and login to Tibia. Now run TSearch, connect to Tibia, and start the Hex Editor. (I'm sure you can use any other hex editor, but this is what I did.) Click the Find button, the first magnifying glass, search for a ascii value for the first person in your Vip List. If you have 3 Vips online search for the first one, if you have no Vips online search for the first offline one. The value you get should be 60C7F4, and since the name is a distance of 4 from the beginning address you just subtract 4 and get 60C7F0.

*Edit* Look around the name you searched for to make sure there are other players from your Vip List. If you can't find any search again until you find it.

Jo3

RE: Getting Container and Battlelist Addresses

I decided to record a movie about looking battle list begin address. (Sorry, for refreshing old thread, but it may help for newbies)

WATCH IT IN HD!

Watch my movie!

Regards, Czepek!