Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

@Rabbe
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @Rabbe

Administrator

@Rabbe

Let him back or shall he stay banned?

@Rabbe

I think TP will be much calmer and less messy with Rabbe gone.

@Rabbe

Yea, I don't like him neither. I mean being competelty asshole won't help him to get any moderator status or something. But I think maybe being banned for a week and then see if his grown up. If not, then just upgrade his ban

@Rabbe

I agree....he's been pestering me all night....make it 2 weeks

Mace.

@Rabbe

ban.
    full
    k
    thx
    bb

@Rabbe

WTF. Has anyone warned him yet? Tell him if he does it again, then you ban him for a few days. If you guys keep being so strict, he might tell all his friends that come here, that this place sucks. We don't need that right now. We NEED MEMBERS! I don't know what he has done, but hes a good guy. Just warn a few times, and then if he keeps going, ban him for a few days... If he continues, IP ban him...

This is what happened last time on the old TP. We don't need a big deal made out of something small....

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12

@Rabbe

Cyber don't you read forums or watch shoutbox? O.o Calling another members noob, posting leet language and just posting useless crap. That's what he has done. But as you said, I think no one hasn't warned him. So I agree with you that we should warn Rabbe.

Idk, maybe you Cyber know him better, but he acts like jerk. Or I don't just get his jokes.

Administrator

@Rabbe

Rabbe has been warned and banned in the past for his behavior.

@Rabbe

Well.. I havent seen rabbe do anything bad . He's always been nice to me lol.. Plus zyph did say he was gonna be mod. And that was about a month or 2 ago.. WAYYY before I applied and was accepted

Administrator

@Rabbe

Remove the ban, Rabbe is a good person.. he only tries to have fun here, so this doesnt turn into a boring place.
    I know him pretty well, I know he does some stuff that we don't like but guys, we all do stuff that people don't like.. and about calling other people noob.. just don't take what he says so seriously...