Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

About packet.dll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About packet.dll

About packet.dll

Can packet.dll be used in other games (example this mine Warrock)? And if you can what you need to modify to get it work? And if it dont work is there other dll's which would be good in my use?

About packet.dll

Well, I haven't tried, but I think that should be possible. Download packet.dll (http://www.tpforums.net/forum/attach...1&d=1174258915
    and try to find these addresses for the game:
    Code:
    .const
    ;The call to WS2_32.send
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer		equ	0058D614h

;The value in the mov ecx before the call to WS2_32.send
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer		equ	0075A880h

;The key used to encrypt/decrypt the packets
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_XTEA_Key			equ	MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer +	2Ch

About packet.dll

I kinda doubt that it's possible. I haven't read the source of packet.dll, but the game would have to use the exact same kind of encryption at the very least.

About packet.dll

Shade you can use packet.dll without encryption, so if the game doesn't crypt it's packets in theory it should be possible.

About packet.dll

Doesn't it just inject a packet in tibia's send() function and then call it?

About packet.dll

game does crypt packets, but i think all packet have decryptet at in the other forum. Do you need module for that dll?

About packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Swunky
    Doesn't it just inject a packet in tibia's send() function and then call it?
    Yea, and in packet.dll there is also that encryption routine there (which takes most of the space there in fact). I'm not sure if it work with another games.

About packet.dll

If i make command like this

Code:
    Private Sub Command4_Click()
    Dim LowerVal As Long
    Dim UpperVal As Long
    Dim ProcessID As Long
    Dim PacketBuffer(2) As Byte
    GetWindowThreadProcessId FindWindow("Warrock", vbNullString), ProcessID
    PacketBuffer(0) = &H10
    PacketBuffer(1) = &H0
    PacketBuffer(2) = &H67
    SendPacket ("Warrock", "Packet u want to send")
    End Sub
    is it even close to right (the name of the game is Warrock)?

And to that "Packet u want to send" field do you put the packet like this:
    F1 FA FA F4 F3 E3 F3 E3 F1 E3 90 E3 F1 E3 87 84 F3 F6 E3 F1 E3 C9
    or like this
    30000 0 109 2 155 0 0 49 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 +

Well, I haven't tried, but I think that should be possible. Download packet.dll (http://www.tpforums.net/forum/attach...1&d=1174258915
    and try to find these addresses for the game:
    Code:

.const
    ;The call to WS2_32.send
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer equ 0058D614h

;The value in the mov ecx before the call to WS2_32.send
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer equ 0075A880h

;The key used to encrypt/decrypt the packets
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_XTEA_Key equ MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer + 2Ch
    If i find these, where do i add them on my project?

About packet.dll

No, you need to modify packet.dll, changes those addresses to right ones, and then compile .asm file to .dll and use it on your project.

About packet.dll

Can i mod it with vb or do i need something c++ thigyes?