Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Are you special?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you special?

Administrator

Are you special?

Do you own a OT server or know someone who does?
    Are you willing to help our community get back on its feet free of charge?
    If you are please drop of your e-mail here so we can contact you.

We are looking for people who can advertise for TPforums and help us make it what it used to be.

Sincerely Veritias

Are you special?

That means, everybody who makes bots and want to help out, should put the link somewhere that is visible in their programs.

Are you special?

I've got an ot with 60+ players on 24/7. It's off just now cuz there is something strange with the VPS that I've "rented" to host it on. Well.. I dont really feel like advertising this forum there anymore You all threw me out.

Administrator

Are you special?

Then why point out that you wont advertise? This thread is ment for those who WANTS to advertise. Not those who doesn't, learn to read

Are you special?

I think I'm the most special here!! lol

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12

Are you special?

I'll include a link to TPforums in my program once I decide to release it.. I've learned alot from you guys and am still learning
    However, no idea when I will release it, lol.

Are you special?

mommy says im special!1!1!!!

Just kidding. The only problem in advertising about TProgramming, is that everyone WILL call you a cheater, and nowadays on Tibia, almost ever that means a BAN.

So, i don't mind, i don't play Tibia anymore, guess i just brought Jakexblaster to TProgramming and still looking for more "experienced" people, after all, it's pointless to bring noobs that cannot even speak english

Are you special?

my website has a link to TP forums on it. I have recommended a few people to here. I will add TPforum link and my website link to my update to Tibia Book.

I used to recommend people from TibiaFans to here but I was kicked off TibiaFans because I argued about why they should enforce rules fairly and not just enforce the rules when it suited Lord of War. They let a photoshop crack stay on but took off TibiaNG crack.

I have learned a lot from TP and TibiaFans. I am willing to help TP in any way I can as long as TP leaders keep up the good work and stay fair.

Are you special?

well i got influence in tibiacheats.pl so i can banner exchange with you tps ;]

Are you special?

ultrawar.no-ip.org/ultrawar

24/7 50-80~ players