I got some dedicated servers in europe. And I got some servers up. Right now my servers are down because one of the CMs got corrupt, logged in and summoner 1000 gold nuggets <.< And im not available for internett at home and the school has blocked me from remote access to the servers.

My servers will come back in a couple days.

ontopic: I got 2, soon 3 servers (server computers), and I am available for hosting purposes.

The weakest computer I got has 1.5GB RAM, 1.8ghz windows xp. (Norway). 32bit Dual Core.
Computer might be available within the upcoming weeks.

The mid is 2.0ghz, 2GB RAM, windows server 2008 (Netherlands) 32bit Dual Core.
Using this computer for hosting Znote server 1 & 2.

The best is 4GB RAM (but 32bit[with 32bit I can only use 3.2 - 3.4~ GB of the RAM]) windows xp (Germany) Quad core.
Server will be available in the upcoming months.

In a few weeks I think I will buy another computer in netherlands:
2.0ghz, 2GB RAM, windows server 2008 (Netherlands) 32bit Dual Core.

This is also temporarly available. Im renting the computers from professional companies like LeaseWeb. Where I pay a fee of euros/month.

The network usage is 50mb down 30mb up (from netherlands). I will post a speedtest later if your still intrested.

I don't want to host OT servers, unless its like an "Tprogramming" server where the staff of this forum wants to participate and help.

But if its anything like an database, this forum or such things, I can give out remote access so you can remote the computer (view the desktop/computer like it was just in front of you.).

stefan_andre@hotmail.com

Personal Information:
I live in norway.
I am 17 years old (6 months and im 18.)
Been owning an dedicated server for 4 months~
Been using SQL for about a month.

Got experience in apache use of xampp, like creating own page, modifying and such jobs in php/html/css.