Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Which programming languages are used by who?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which programming languages are used by who?

Hello,

I'm just curious of wich programming languages everyone uses around here for programming cheats for tibia.

I'll make a list here.

Delphi programmers:
    - Veritias
    - Ruud
    - ExpertMace
    - Xodet
    - Cameri
    - kusiak

Visual Basic programmers:
    - Veritias
    - Swunky
    - Cameri (. Net)
    - OsQu (Vb6/Vb.net)
    - Erra
    - Shade
    - Dark Pallys
    - Dop

C++ programmers:
    - Veritias
    - Mattie100
    - Utar
    - Wateva(Visual C++)
    - Grob
    - Dop
    - Steeled
    - ExpertMace

Java Programmers:
    - MadPrgmr

Color explanation:
    [ Blue ] = Programmer
    [ Yellow ] = Trial Programmer

The list is far from complete. Please post the programming language where you are the most skilled in, or max 2. Else the list will get to big.

~Yours,

Ruud

I've made some in VB, some in Delphi (not that advanced)

Now working with C++, more advanced cheats (going for a cavebot this time). I'm not a great programmer, but I can make some things

Pick the one that you are mostly skilled in. Else the list will get to long.

Vb6/Vb.net and C++ (I'm much better with vb's though)

I'm doing mostly VB, though a bit of C++ too

C++ and VB(.NET)

Now I'm working with C++, because I made made much codes for OTserv and C++ is a nice language that I want to know better.

Delphi, php, mysql, c++ programmer

Pick the one you are most skilled in.

I'm most skilled in VB6, but I also know .net and c++ ^^

Delphi only