Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia MCV 1.9.0 // for Tibia 7.92 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tibia MCV 1.9.0 // for Tibia 7.92

Tibia MCV 1.9.0 // for Tibia 7.92

Thanks mate!! ur the best

Dark Pallys tell me why jottiscan detected:

A-Squared
    Found nothing
    AntiVir
    Found HEUR/Malware
    ArcaVir
    Found nothing
    Avast
    Found nothing
    AVG Antivirus
    Found nothing
    BitDefender
    Found nothing
    ClamAV
    Found nothing
    Dr.Web
    Found nothing
    F-Prot Antivirus
    Found nothing
    F-Secure Anti-Virus
    Found nothing
    Fortinet
    Found nothing
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    Found nothing
    NOD32
    Found nothing
    Norman Virus Control
    Found nothing
    Panda Antivirus
    Found nothing
    Rising Antivirus
    Found nothing
    VirusBuster
    Found nothing
    VBA32
    Found nothing

possibly packet.dll?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mCsis
    Dark Pallys tell me why jottiscan detected:

A-Squared
    Found nothing
    AntiVir
    Found HEUR/Malware
    ArcaVir
    Found nothing
    Avast
    Found nothing
    AVG Antivirus
    Found nothing
    BitDefender
    Found nothing
    ClamAV
    Found nothing
    Dr.Web
    Found nothing
    F-Prot Antivirus
    Found nothing
    F-Secure Anti-Virus
    Found nothing
    Fortinet
    Found nothing
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    Found nothing
    NOD32
    Found nothing
    Norman Virus Control
    Found nothing
    Panda Antivirus
    Found nothing
    Rising Antivirus
    Found nothing
    VirusBuster
    Found nothing
    VBA32
    Found nothing
    Seriously, that website is giving me headaches lol..
    first that VBA was giving stupid virus to every single program made in Visual Basic 6,
    then had to email them so they could fix the stupid bug..
    Now that..
    WHEN AM I GONNA HAVE PEACE?!?! lol...

@mCsis
    well, only thing i can say about it is, i am innocent lol.. coz i am..
    plus its only one anti virus, and its not even sayin the name of the "virus"..
    i am not a programmer here coz im a hacker. Zyphrus picks the programmers for TP very carefully, plus no one here is a hacker.
    If you don't want to trust me, I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.

EDIT:
    btw.. nice to see you around, you seem to be a good member so far,
    i hope i'm right on this.. we need new good members.. too many leechers already :S

EDIT2:
    I scanned the file myself and I got the same thing, however read this:

POSSIBLY INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) (Note: this file was only classified as malware by scanners known to generate more false positives than the average scanner. Do not consider these results definately accurate. Also, because of this, results of this scan will not be recorded in the database.)

Really sorry that I made You so angry :/ I just wanted ask what is this HEUR. I thought that You know something about it. Anyway I'm already using Your programs and I enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pallys
    EDIT:
    btw.. nice to see you around, you seem to be a good member so far,
    i hope i'm right on this.. we need new good members.. too many leechers already :S
    Really nice to hear it Yea I'm old member but I didn't visit so often... Maybe now something change when I know some more about programming.

Yeah, we got a lot of leechers
    *points to myself*

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mCsis
    Really sorry that I made You so angry :/ I just wanted ask what is this HEUR. I thought that You know something about it. Anyway I'm already using Your programs and I enjoy

Really nice to hear it Yea I'm old member but I didn't visit so often... Maybe now something change when I know some more about programming.
    I didn't get angry at you, the thing is that these websites that verify programs, they are good in certain ways, however few people that use them end up saying "OMFG VIRUS VIRUS H4X0R HALPPP".. nd then other noobs beleive them.. these crappy anti viruses give so many false alerts.. nd that pisses me off.. coz when i get one fixed, another one appears..

Onde eu baixo ?