Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Request a Program // - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Request a Program //

All I want is a really simple program - it should just read how much mana the char has and use an item when it reaches x mana. You should be able to change the item ID that the program should use and at x mana it should use it. When I mean that the bot should use the item I mean just right click it, like when you eat food not like when you use a rune on yourself.
    This should be for tibia 7.6. I've tried blackd, NG, ClassicBotter and all of them have the features I need except for this one. For example with classicbotter the bot uses the item on yourself instead of just using it.

i want a program that controls a nuclear missile and shoots it in darkstars house, msg me asap

<no kidding i need this asap>

Alright, so after playing an OT for a little while, I realized exactly what I wanted out of a cheat program for Tibia. I have like zero coding ability myself, otherwise I wouldn't ask...

Anyone remember the old Tibia GG, and later, Tibia Candy? Fishing/exp/lighthack tools?

Well, what I'm requesting is simply a fishing tool; something that I can press a hotkey, it'll fish random water spots (and only water spots) til it catches a fish, then moves to the next random water spot.

Would be nice to resume fishing on my main druid lol...

A recorder/player for Cip's Tibia Server

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
    Alright, so after playing an OT for a little while, I realized exactly what I wanted out of a cheat program for Tibia. I have like zero coding ability myself, otherwise I wouldn't ask...

Anyone remember the old Tibia GG, and later, Tibia Candy? Fishing/exp/lighthack tools?

Well, what I'm requesting is simply a fishing tool; something that I can press a hotkey, it'll fish random water spots (and only water spots) til it catches a fish, then moves to the next random water spot.

Would be nice to resume fishing on my main druid lol...
    Most modern functional bots are capable of this already... If you're still looking for something capable of this, check out TibiaAuto, it's free and will do this happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibran View Post
    A recorder/player for Cip's Tibia Server
    TibiaCast is the only thing at the minute which is popular and capable, but you must store your videos on their server... There are other programs which are capable, but I wouldn't trust any of them.

So there's no way to create some new tibiacam/tibiaLive version that works?

Tibia Market data miner.

I would like something that compiles data from the market. Should show things like most bought & most sold items. Make it easy to check for the largest buy/sell profit margins.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingBlue View Post
    Tibia Market data miner.

I would like something that compiles data from the market. Should show things like most bought & most sold items. Make it easy to check for the largest buy/sell profit margins.
    That's actually a pretty good idea. Might look into this tonight.

Anyone make any progress on a market bot?

That's one of the primary reasons I started my own bot. But I am still doing the groundwork, so there won't be any market-related futures soon.