Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Request a Program // - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Request a Program //

Super Moderator

RE: Request a Program //

Quote Originally Posted by killaz13
    need cavebot for 7.72 realots
    RealOTS is 7.70 (unless they changed since launch).

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    Quote Originally Posted by killaz13
    need cavebot for 7.72 realots
    RealOTS is 7.70 (unless they changed since launch).
    ohh ok 7.70
    im willing to pay.

Map tracker for 9.44 please.

Quote Originally Posted by Braszip
    A MageBomb that is better than Mega MageBomb (<< don't follow or use item and haave many bugs) to Tibia 8.60
    +1, also looking for something else!

gief, 7.41 bot naow

Saudações!

I am thinking about coding my own program in VB6 but it's too advanced for my knowledge, so perhaps you have it, or can code it yourself.

The program visits a specified Tibia.com's world page:
    http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=worlds&world=[WORLD NAME]

Retrieve the names of the online players and then send in-game messages to them. That's all.

I have seem many of these lately.

It has to support MC, but this shouldn't be difficult.

Do you have it, or can you make it?

Quote Originally Posted by matzen
    Saudações!

I am thinking about coding my own program in VB6 but it's too advanced for my knowledge, so perhaps you have it, or can code it yourself.

Retrieve the names of the online players and then send in-game messages to them. That's all.

First of, you will need to learn how to send packets. I will recommend a simple proxy blackdtools have great sources for vb6.

Or are you willing to pay someone to do it for you?

YEEY 1000 Posts!

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    Quote Originally Posted by matzen
    Saudações!

First of, you will need to learn how to send packets. I will recommend a simple proxy blackdtools have great sources for vb6.

Or are you willing to pay someone to do it for you?

YEEY 1000 Posts!
    If the person is trustworthy I am willing to pay.

See my thread:
    http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10229-post-83532.html

I'll pay first if the program is developed by the staff (verified PayPal) but I must have the VB6 code.

I know for sure that some of TPF's staff have pretty much all the code for the program, they just need to put the pieces together.

Come on, someone shout they can do it!

can you make TIBIA MCV for 8.1 work in PokeXGame?

I need a bot that works with spiderot custom client!

HELP ME!

http://spider-server.com/