Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tutorial Requests!
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorial Requests!

Administrator

Tutorial Requests!

Hello there guys,
    Well, this is simple..
    You request a tutorial and wait till someone make it.
    Before requesting a tutorial, use the SEARCH FUNCTION to check if the tutorial havent been posted already..

You can request any tutorial, but we cant guarantee its gonna be made..
    I'm willing to create any tutorial really.. from really simple stuff.. to some hard stuff..
    Not just tibia related programming.. anything really..
    So yea, please dont request for a tutorial that is already there..

Thanks and start requesting!

Administrator

Tutorial Requests!

DP I'll help in answering tutorial requests, as long as it's the VB6 programming language or HTML since those are the only two I know.
    Jo3

Tutorial Requests!

I would like to request a tutorials in vb 6.0 that you can launch tibia, when i tried it it said that it couldnt find tibia.dat and tibia.spr-.-

Edit: i tried it with shell "C:\blbablalba\tibia.exe" ;/

Dont need anymore its working

Tutorial Requests!

I need a tutorial that shows (in Visual Basic 6) how to make a simple fishing bot. Or just the source for a program that does :P
    Dark Pallys:
    Huck.. stop being emo.. seriously..

ExpertMace:
    Stop impersonating BlackD and uploading viruses...seriously...

Permanantly Banned.

Administrator

Tutorial Requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Huck
    I need a tutorial that shows (in Visual Basic 6) how to make a simple fishing bot. Or just the source for a program that does :P
    By simple fishing bot you mean like just a function to freeze the Use With mouse so you can keep clicking on the water.. or the one that does that plus auto clicks.. so u just move ur mouse over the water.... or a packet based fishing bot(if its this one i cant help coz idk how lol)?

Tutorial Requests!

i mean the 1st and third ones

how to change the cursor to the use with, and how to use the usewith.

like telling the bot to use the fishing rod in your arrow slot.
    Dark Pallys:

ExpertMace:

Permanantly Banned.

Administrator

Tutorial Requests!

I only can teach you how to do the 1st and the 2nd one, because I don't know how to do the third one hehehe.. still want it anyway?

Tutorial Requests!

Dark Pallys if you have extra time bring it on! Theres no tutorial which covers those things.

Administrator

Tutorial Requests!

@OsQu

I made this quick tutorial on how to find the fishing address, plus I explained briefly how would you make a Fishing Hack.
    If you still want, I can make a tutorial just on how to make a Fishing Hack(Mouse Hack) in Visual Basic 6.

Link: Finding Mouse(Fishing) Address [TSearch]

Tutorial Requests!

dark, in my bot i tried making it write that address to a value of 7 (WriteLong) but it didn't do anything
    Dark Pallys:

ExpertMace:

Permanantly Banned.