Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tutorial Requests! - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorial Requests!

Tutorial Requests!

I want a tutorial how to get player list from rl tibia server ussing socket when i have accnumber and password...

Tutorial Requests!

I would like to know how to find pointers. Like... the map pointer for example. I really don't like to use stuff without knowing how to do it myself. I presume you use ollydbg, but I know next to nothing about that tool.

Tutorial Requests!

I'd like to know that too. The battlelist start I think I can find, but I've no idea about map pointer etc.

Tutorial Requests!

I'm another one that would like tut about finding map pointer adr ^^

Tutorial Requests!

Well that isn't that hard. If you know the structure of the map you can just find one map tile and then you'll have the array of map tiles. Then find the beginning of that array. Search for that adress in memory wich points to that adress. I'll try to explain it better some day.

Tutorial Requests!

I still can't believe it's THAT simple. Cipsoft really needs to get their methods straight. :P

Tutorial Requests!

Why should they:P They would only make it harder for themselves.

Tutorial Requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter6
    I want a tutorial how to get player list from rl tibia server ussing socket when i have accnumber and password...
    This is how it basicly works:
    You will send a packet to the loginserver of tibia with your account and passnumber and some more info(xtea key). This packet is encrypted with RSA.

The LoginServer will send a packet back wich is encrypted with XTEA. This contains the characterlist with the names/ips/worlds/ports of the character and the days of prem the character has left. The key for this XTEA packet is the one you send with the RSA packet.

So..
    - You have to know the structure of the packet wich will be send to the RL tibia server.
    - You have to know how to encrypt it with RSA.
    - You have to know how to decrypt the packet that is coming from the login server with XTEA.
    - You have to know how to read the characterlist from that packet.

Tutorial Requests!

Hello,
    I'd like a tutorial about making a function in VB that lists all open Tibia clients. I think that would be nice and useful for all of us.

Tutorial Requests!

That shouldn't be that hard. Just make a loop trough all open windows and check if it is a Tibia Window. I'll try for you.. Im a delphi programmer but this couldn't be hard.

EDIT: hmm only have vb 2005 installed. So I dont know if it is going to work for you