Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[SRC] TibiaWASD - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRC] TibiaWASD

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Couple of quick suggestions:

-Quickly disable the keyboard hook or revert the keys to their original state when control or alt is pressed, so that for example, if you press control Q, you don't have to press y. Just something to add if there's nothing else really.

-If you want to expand this program and really make good use of your code, make a binding system. Quite easily, you could make the surrounding keys execute either macro actions or just press another key/sequence of keys/sendText =p.

-Perhaps allow changing of the talk key?

You could do all this load from a .cfg file if you really don't want to make a window.

Just my suggestions,

Awesome idea for a program mate.

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMaster2
    Couple of quick suggestions:
    -If you want to expand this program and really make good use of your code, make a binding system. Quite easily, you could make the surrounding keys execute either macro actions or just press another key/sequence of keys/sendText =p
    Binding system will be great. Just imagine shoting SD/cast UH's on hotkeys near WSAD. (For people using laptop and for example some bot with aimbot keys - they have to use Home/Del key to shot, which is faaar away from arrow keys) Really great sugestion

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Completely agree! I mentioned it in the shoutbox to make sure it was somewhat possible before I was gonna post, but you beat me to it... Great job, keep up the good ideas~

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

I liked the program too... very interesting...

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

HHAHAHA this is way easyer then using the arrows..!

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Nice, sounds great. Have to test it asap!

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

I have one suggestion. Is it possible to make hotkey q/e/z/x move like with numpad keys <i hope you know what i mean >?

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Very very usefull thx a lot
    I agree with Nevski the q/e/z/x support will make this prog perfect

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

This program is awesome, add the bindings and the stuff codemaster suggested and it will be purrfect.

Off-topic: guys, CS isn't the only frigging game that uses WASD keys. Almost 99% of FPS games use those keys, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Battlefield, America's Army just to mention a few... there's other games out there >,<.

[852] [SRC] TibiaWASD

Updated WASD.
    Now you can move diagonally.
    I also changed so you can use 1,2,3,4 and 5 buttons as F1,F2,F3,F4 and F5.