Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[SRC] TibiaWASD - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: [SRC] TibiaWASD

Can you somehow get "automate detected" by CipSoft tool using this program? Or it just change keyboard bidings?
    Also, could you add an option to not enable walk mode when hitting enter? Because is a bit annoying when talking to npc, etc.
    Last edited by Isley; 10-05-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Hello Stju, it's a great app. Thanks alot.

But I have a question.. Can I somehow change hotkey to enter write mode for "Enter" or "\"?

#EDIT
    Nvm. In the latest version it's possible to change it via app menu (accessible by clicling trial icon)

/RED
    Last edited by reddah; 02-17-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Solved

@Stiju Hey, I've got a question. Is there a way to add dash function to your program? I mean like in Magebot. So You could run faster ;'D

/RED

Quote Originally Posted by reddah View Post
    @Stiju Hey, I've got a question. Is there a way to add dash function to your program? I mean like in Magebot. So You could run faster ;'D

/RED
    Get magebot instead?

Quote Originally Posted by krille View Post
    Get magebot instead?
    The thing is.. I don't want to use any bot on my main account. This app is simple and safe. That's why I'm asking if there is any chance to make another version of the app with dash included. And will it still be simple and safe tool?

/RED

Quote Originally Posted by reddah View Post
    The thing is.. I don't want to use any bot on my main account. This app is simple and safe. That's why I'm asking if there is any chance to make another version of the app with dash included. And will it still be simple and safe tool?

/RED
    I guess that the "Dash" function spam "walk packet"s, so it won't be that safe imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Casky View Post
    I guess that the "Dash" function spam "walk packet"s, so it won't be that safe imo.
    Ohhh ;<

Still, thanks for answer.

/RED

How do I remove the mouse buttons in the latest version? No WASDKeys.ini is created to edit.

And thanks for the tool

@reddah, I'm not going to add any features that gives the player an unfair advantage, other than an ergonomic advantage.

@IcameForWASD,
    Open up the settings window. Select MB3-5 and whatever buttons you want to disable, press the Backspace key and the value should turn into 00 which means it's disabled.
    Hit the Save button and you're done.