Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

packet.dll - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: packet.dll

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    Wow, I didn't even know that. But I think it would be MUCH more easier to capture packtes with blackd proxy
    Here's the description of the XTEA function included in packet.dll (copied from the readme)
    (There's some examples showing how to use it too in the zip)
    Code:
    XTEA:

DWORD XTEA(
      BOOL Encrypt,
      DWORD ProcessID,
      POINTER Key,
      POINTER Packet,
      POINTER XTEApacket,
      BOOL SafeArray, 
    );

Parameters:

Encrypt
        Set to TRUE if the packet is gonna be encrypted, and set to FALSE if the packet is gonne be decrypted.

ProcessID
        The process ID of the tibia client that contains the key to be used, set to 0 if the Key parameter is gonna be used.

Key
        Pointer to the key that is gonn abe used, need ProcessID to be 0.
        (In visual basic, this cant be 0 since there is no thing as a null pointer in vb, to go around this just set this as the same as Packet).

Packet
        Pointer to the packet that is gonna be encrypted/decrypted.

XTEApacket
        Pointer to the resulting encrypted/decrypted packet.

SafeArray
        Set to TRUE if the programming language uses the safe array structure, visual basic for example uses this.

Return value:
      Returns the length of the new packet.
    It's pretty simple to use
    I'd prolly use it if I hadn't already made my own code for encrypting/decrypting packets

packet.dll

Is it possible to modificate it in any way to send packets to the CLIENT instead to the server? It would be really useful.

packet.dll

Almost forgot to updated packet.dll

packet.dll

Hello, i've downloaded the last source code of this library, working on tibia 8.0, but I would like to generate the file .dll for myself, i downloaded masm and tried to generate it, but it only makes packet.exe instead of packet.dll, how could I make it as dll ?

Thanks

packet.dll

You should use /DLL instead of /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE

This is the lines I use to compile packet.dll
    Code:
    \masm32\bin\ml /c /coff packet.asm
    \masm32\bin\link /DLL /EXPORT:SendPacket /EXPORT:XTEA /NOLOGO /MERGE:.data=.text /MERGE:.rdata=.text /MERGE:.reloc=.text /ENTRY:DllEntry packet.obj

packet.dll

Thanks you a lot stiju, i was copiling it without exporting the two main functions, je..

Another thing please, i am using the library that I've compiled rigth now in a c#.net application, but when I call the function XTEA i got the next exception:

Exception: AccessViolationException
    Message: Intento de leer o escribir en la memoria protegida. A menudo, esto indica que hay otra memoria daņada. ---> This mean that tries to read/write in a protected memory.

I called XTEA() with the following lines:
    byte[] key = ASCIIEncoding.ASCII.GetBytes("0123456789ABCDEF");
    byte[] packet = ASCIIEncoding.ASCII.GetBytes("Hello this is a test");
    byte[] encriptado = new byte[packet.Length];
    XTEA(true, 0, key, packet, encriptado, true);

What can I do?, I guess that I can use this library in .net without any problem, isn't? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

packet.dll

Thanks man, very helpful

packet.dll

Can it be modified so it can send packets to the client instead to the servergame? Is it only needed to modify the MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer?

packet.dll

Hello, im developing a proxy, and thats my state,

When I make the conection with the login server I can encrypt/decrypt correctly with your library, but when I make the conection with the gameserver goes crazy,

for example, when I try to decrypt the first packet that the client sends (of arround 120 bytes) the function XTEA returns numbers as 30.000+ or negative numbers!

I am using processID argument, so is the own library who get the xtea key correctly, no idea why in the conection with the login-server works and not in the game-server.

Anyone have the same problem?

// This works properly in the login-server
    int packetDecryptedLength = XTEA(false, (short)hookTibia.p[0].Id, null, response, packetDecrypted, false);

// This doesn't work properly in the game-server
    int length = XTEA(false, (short)hookTibia.p[0].Id, null, r, decrypted, false);
    Console.WriteLine("LENGTH: " + length); // Returns 30.000+ or negative numbers

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju
    Made by Azura
    Updated by Stiju
    packet800.zip has virus =\
    plx check it again
    kind regards,
    Stif.