Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

packet.dll - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: packet.dll

packet.dll

could you PLEASE compile it for me using

MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer equ 00516610h
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Socket_Pointer equ 006BFD48h

?
    i suppose these are the correct addresses on tibia 7.7 or at least realots client

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa

?
    i suppose these are the correct addresses on tibia 7.7 or at least realots client
    Download the latest version of masm32 and do it by yourself...

packet.dll

when i run the (VB)example that comes with the packet nothing happens to me when i compile and press the button, am i doing somethign wrong?

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    when i run the (VB)example that comes with the packet nothing happens to me when i compile and press the button, am i doing somethign wrong?
    You have to put the packet.dll in the same folder, if this doesnt works, the copy it to windows\system or windows\system32, and try the example that doesnt require the XTEA key.

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa

?
    MEMORY_ADDRESS_Send_Pointer actually should be 0051660C

Stiju, this send_pointer always points to 0x71A7428A, but this address also seems to be always pointed by WS2_32.dll+14100(0x71A84100) at the versions i've checked.why not use this one?would there be any difference at all?

packet.dll

Well that address is actually not static, but you could always use GetProcAddress to get the send() functions address. It would be easy to update it to use that but as it isn't hard to get the pointer each update and it still needs the socket pointer I'm not going to remake that part.

packet.dll

Updated packet.dll.

packet.dll

Thanks man big help ^^

packet.dll

This packet.dll walks north instead of sending a pm any ideas how to fix?

packet.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow
    This packet.dll walks north instead of sending a pm any ideas how to fix?
    Use a correct packet? :P