Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[8.00] Tibia Multi - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [8.00] Tibia Multi

[8.00] Tibia Multi

ehm sorry but i cant find the fishing options, and the spear pickup :S how can i update ??

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Fishing and spear pickup is on the "map related" option. I apparently forgot to put the newest version here on TP, so going to directlink to my website instead. Download link is at the top right. Thanks for noticing me.

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Shade... ppl do care...

[8.00] Tibia Multi

The speed and lagg of it has increased/decreased alot!

gj

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Thanks. I changed a bit on the code to make it more effective. I'm thinking of starting on that autolooter now - I'm in need of some money myself. ^^

Edit: Updated it with a couple of bugfixes, along with a mob tracking system. Albeit not much, I'm sure you can find a use for it.

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Dunno why I bother, as there's clearly no users of TM. But I updated it to 8.00 anyways.

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Hey i use TM ^^.
    To be honest most of the times i use MCV but for some itens i still use TM and it works wonderfully well(besides it looks awsome xD).
    C ya

thx for the update but i still use 7.92 in ots

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Thanks for update it
    Very helpful bot ;>

But the 'free boh' option do not do laggs ;\ ?
    I still think its not possible to do speed hack to tibia :|

[8.00] Tibia Multi

Quote Originally Posted by -=MeLeH=-
    I still think its not possible to do speed hack to tibia :|
    I agree with MeLeH. Shade if you've done it just changing your speed from battlelist, that won't change it really because everything in tibia is checked in the server. It might look that you're going faster, but check with another client, and you're not.

[8.00] Tibia Multi

I have checked that function really thoroughly now, and it actually does work. Yes, I do it by changing the battlelist. Tibia's server allow for a ~20% speed change due to lag. As long as you keep under that limit, you can actually go a little faster. That means that if you click the increase button twice, you can see that you go a tad bit faster on other clients too.

Besides, you could try this: Use the arrow keys to walk from one place to another. Then do the same thing using the free boh thing. Use a stopwatch to time yourself. Atleast for me, the time used with free boh was marginally lower than without.