Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Verified Section

Thread: Verified Section

Verified Section

Welcome to the Verified Section of TProgramming, All staff files here have been scanned and verified as secure programs with no worries of keyloggers, trojans or malicious code..

If you happen to upload one of the files downloaded here to another forum, please give proper credits to TProgramming as well as the programmer who developed it.

Verified Section

How can we be totally sure that there is no virus or trojan, or anything like it ?

Verified Section

Well you can't if it's not the open source program. But I'd say the programmers here are carefully selected here, and you can trust EVERY programmer here. We know each other here and truely trust each other. (also everything else which is not programmed buy 'Programmer' is verified by Programmer). So I can't see no reason why you shouldn't trust us. Believe me, we want to keep reputation of this forum high, and relasing infected programs would be the best way keeping it high.

But the only 100% way to make sure program isn't infected (include virus or troijan etc.) is that you have verified it by yourself from it's sources (like open source..)

OsQu

Verified Section

I can't speak for all of the programmers here, only for myself.

Personally, I stopped playing tibia something like a year ago. Why should I hack anyone? I also take the utmost care to keep my computer free from any virii, so no 3rd-party trojans should be able to infect my files either. If all of the verified programmers here are as careful as I am (and I believe them to be) then you might as well trust them with your life.

...but, as OsQu said, the only way to be 105% sure is to check the sources yourself. ^^,

Edit: Welcome to TP, jesper_kladden. Have a good stay.