Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PokemonOnline - Time to make a bot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PokemonOnline - Time to make a bot

PokemonOnline - Time to make a bot

Hi there im here to post that a new game with a lot of players (when I say a lot I mean every day more than 1.000 players playing it and more in the waiting list).
    To check how the game works (It's like Tibia but all modified)
    Type in youtube: pokemon online and the first, it's.
    Type in your web browser:
    http://pokemononline.servehttp.com/

As you can see there are a lot of VIP accounts player
    A vip account costs 3.5 / 5USD / 10Brasilian money.

If you want to make a software just contact me by email.
    magebombteam@hotmail.es
    with the subject: PO Software.

Thanks!

RE: PokemonOnline - Time to make a bot

hahahahah oh hell its an OT modified to look like pokemon! CipSoft should sue them for copyright violation.

Get the client version they are using, and surelly any bot will work with that.

I agree.. :P I have already started out small but i kinda fail on it.. So far i only got auto fisher, anti idle and auto re-login. And @Asta You cant really say what client version they are using.. It's waaay too edited.

Quote Originally Posted by nevalopo
    I agree.. :P I have already started out small but i kinda fail on it.. So far i only got auto fisher, anti idle and auto re-login. And @Asta You cant really say what client version they are using.. It's waaay too edited.
    Post your code here, so other people can tale a look and learn=)

Quote Originally Posted by nevalopo
    Actually it isn't hard to see the version. You don't need to look at the sprites.

@asta

Hehe I told a buddy of my the same, yesterday. xd.

@threadowner,

why should people contact you on msn/email? You want them to make a bot only for you so you can redistribute it or something?:O

in case you are interested, i made this http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-7099.html and a mc loader which i haven't released because it requires finding some specific addresses that aren't static.
    this game looks good, but it's almost impossible to get online. its not worth the hard time of making something more useful for it.

Sorry about my email thing, I just want some codes if you have it.
    Anti-Idle and Auto-Fish.
    The version they are running is 8.1.0.0

they use 8.11 version

so luigi9, how go the creation of the bot?
    i wanna help with the project

mi too!!!