Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Context Menu Changes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Context Menu Changes

Context Menu Changes

It seems we've had a few changes with context menus.

Everything is the same, except adding party action context menus. Now, we want to add them with the function at &h5512A0 instead of &h451A00, like others.

RE: Context Menu Changes

Glad to see you haven't gone entirely dark

Thanks for the update, we will have to update TibiaAPI.

They haven't changed anything with how the context menus work.
    The functions that you said is new is actually just the string builder, which have been there since... forever. If you looked a little more into it you would probably have seen that it still calls the 0x00451A00 function to insert the menu item.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiju
    The functions that you said is new is actually just the string builder, which have been there since... forever. If you looked a little more into it you would probably have seen that it still calls the 0x00451A00 function to insert the menu item.
    Yes this is true, I've known this as I hook this function when vip menu is created in order to get the name of the currently clicked VIP, since its passed as arg 4 I believe.

However, we cannot create the context menu like before, as we hooked the call to the createContextMenu function at 0x00451A00 which has 3 args, and this one has 5 or 6 (cant even remember). We must hook this new function but then we can call 0x00451A00 inside of our hook. That is what I was informing the community of.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Yes this is true, I've known this as I hook this function when vip menu is created in order to get the name of the currently clicked VIP, since its passed as arg 4 I believe.

However, we cannot create the context menu like before, as we hooked the call to the createContextMenu function at 0x00451A00 which has 3 args, and this one has 5 or 6 (cant even remember). We must hook this new function but then we can call 0x00451A00 inside of our hook. That is what I was informing the community of.
    I don't really know what you're trying to say because nothing as far as I can see has changed.
    You can still hook the 0x00451A00 (3 args) calls exactly as before the update, nothing have changed to that. The 0x005512A0 (3 args + optinal args) is also the same as before (sprintf_s like function).

And if you hook the string builder to get the name it's fine but the method it uses to add items to the menu is still the same and can still be used the same way as before.

I don't really know what you're trying to say because nothing as far as I can see has changed.
    You can still hook the 0x00451A00 (3 args) calls exactly as before the update, nothing have changed to that. The 0x005512A0 (3 args + optinal args) is also the same as before (sprintf_s like function).

And if you hook the string builder to get the name it's fine but the method it uses to add items to the menu is still the same and can still be used the same way as before.
    It is not the same as before for the part context menus.

If it was, I wouldnt have to re-code something that has worked perfectly fine for the past 4 updates, and stopped working now.

Unless the address in TibiaAPI has changed to a different spot in the party menu, then it itself has changed. But I dont think this to be the case, as it all appears the same. I'm to lazy to check, but if you try it using the cirrent address in TibiaAPI, you'll see it debugs.

Before this turns into a flame war, I'd really appreciate it if any more posts were backed up by code, addresses, or both. Everyone is being a bit too loose with explanations, which is probably why we can't figure out what exactly has changed.

It is not the same as before for the part context menus.

If it was, I wouldnt have to re-code something that has worked perfectly fine for the past 4 updates, and stopped working now.

Unless the address in TibiaAPI has changed to a different spot in the party menu, then it itself has changed. But I dont think this to be the case, as it all appears the same. I'm to lazy to check, but if you try it using the cirrent address in TibiaAPI, you'll see it debugs.
    See there's your problem, you're still depending on other peoples to get "your" bot working.

Addresses from tibiaapis googlepage
    public static uint AddPartyActionContextMenu = 0x452853; //8.52
    public static uint AddPartyActionContextMenu = 0x4527D1; //8.53
    8.52 address points to
    Code:
    00452845   > \6A 00           PUSH 0
    00452847   .  68 98655B00     PUSH Tibia852.005B6598                   ;  ASCII "Leave Party"
    0045284C   .  68 24270000     PUSH 2724
    00452851   >  8BCE            MOV ECX,ESI                              ; |
    00452853   .  E8 78F0FFFF     CALL Tibia852.004518D0                   ; \Tibia852.004518D0
    While the 8.53 address points to a completly different part of the code
    Code:
    0045279D   .  57              PUSH EDI                                 ; /Arg4
    0045279E   .  83F8 01         CMP EAX,1                                ; |
    004527A1   .  75 23           JNZ SHORT Tibia.004527C6                 ; |
    004527A3   .  68 8C765B00     PUSH Tibia.005B768C                      ; |Arg3 = 005B768C ASCII "Join %s's Party"
    004527A8   .  6A 32           PUSH 32                                  ; |Arg2 = 00000032
    004527AA   .  8D45 9C         LEA EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-64]            ; |
    004527AD   .  50              PUSH EAX                                 ; |Arg1
    004527AE   .  E8 EDEA0F00     CALL Tibia.005512A0                      ; \Tibia.005512A0
    004527B3   .  83C4 10         ADD ESP,10
    004527B6   .  6A 00           PUSH 0
    004527B8   .  8D4D 9C         LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-64]
    004527BB   .  51              PUSH ECX
    004527BC   .  68 23270000     PUSH 2723
    004527C1   .  E9 BB010000     JMP Tibia.00452981
    004527C6   >  68 7C765B00     PUSH Tibia.005B767C                      ; |Arg3 = 005B767C ASCII "Invite to Party"
    004527CB   .  6A 32           PUSH 32                                  ; |Arg2 = 00000032
    004527CD   .  8D55 9C         LEA EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-64]            ; |
    004527D0   .  52              PUSH EDX                                 ; |Arg1
    004527D1   .  E8 CAEA0F00     CALL Tibia.005512A0                      ; \Tibia.005512A0
    I also compiled some images showing the code parts of 8.53 and 8.52, so even you can see that there's no difference.

Party actions.

The call every party action jumps to.

Actually, no.

Jo3 was asking for help with the Tibia API parser and some other stuff because he knows I've done it all already and wanted help. I decided to do a checkout on the version he currently had up and mess around with it because I was bored and didnt feel like finishing my bot, which was half done.

I noticed I debugged on the context menu with rightclick on players, and context menus was one of the things I ahd not yet updated with my bot. So I copied TibiaAPI's addresses for conetext menus over to my bot and tested it, same deal. Thats when I opened up olly to see what was going on.

Further more, don't say "theres your problem," to me. I don't have a fucking problem. I got it working just fine. I noticed something seemed to be behaving different so I decided to inform the community. I would think a programmer would understand that, obviously not.

Your post does not make any sense.
    Besides, you should definatly inform the community - but only when you know something for sure. Otherwise you are just missleading people.

And you are relying on others and this is a problem in this case.
    You took the addresses of TibiaAPI and then made up that something had been changed, when in fact it had not.

You said you looked on it with Olly, I don't understand how you can see any difference from previous Tibia versions?!