Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

[Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

I know its clean, I trust you man ^^

Just letting you know it gives a false positive

And your leaving C++?
    You so good at it, why even bother? haha

omg Stepler u are rly great programmer.

I have only one question?
    Names of functions and procedures are only your invention or maybe u have some informations about client source? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stepler
    Oh, that's cool, I have downloaded it right away. This topic is very interesting for me, since I'm leaving C++ to C# in October. So I'm trying to get and see everything you guys made in C#. Very helpful

Thanks
    good to know the hard part for me was making the asm code, but you probably know it better and/or will find a better way eventually hehe

Nice Alex good tutorial its also an interesting fact to know that CIP has changed their compiler in the latest tibia, if someone hasent noticed that.

Thanks Stepler! This is exactly what i needed!

One question:
    Can you post how to get command one by one with it's size?
    I think its possible but I get lost with "pos" and "size"

DELETED:
    I have deleted this post because the code I post for Beziak had a small mistake. I shouldn't hurry, sorry. I will post updated version soon.
    Thanks

Hi Stepler!
    Its working but sometimes its not catching all command, i dont know why.

My suggestion is replacing code in section
    Receving complete decrypted packets in your app

Code:
    int OnGetNextPacket()
    {
    	int iCmd = TfGetNextPacket();
    	if(iCmd != -1)
    	{
    		if((pRecvStream->dwPos-1) == 8)
    		{
    			LPBYTE pWholePacket = (LPBYTE)pRecvStream->pBuffer + pRecvStream->dwPos - 1;
    			DWORD dwPacketSize = pRecvStream->dwSize - pRecvStream->dwPos + 1;

//now you can process complete packet
    			//example: MyParsePacket(pWholePacket, dwPacketSize);
    		}
    	}
    	return iCmd;
    }
    Now it works;P

I've got an idea how to get length of each command,
    Wait patiently for my code.. I will post it here soon!

Quote Originally Posted by beziak
    I've got an idea how to get length of each command,
    Wait patiently for my code.. I will post it here soon!

Why is the length needed? You can simply parse the packets you need, and keep offseting the pos. Then return the next command.

This way you dont have to worry about getting the length of packets you dont need to parse, only those you need to. Thats how I do it.

REMOVED~~ DUE TO SMALL BUG