Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

[Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

you are getting the length of the previous command, not the current one
    but hey, grats! HURRA!

Don't post if you don't know how parser work.
    Analyze it again and post

After parsing one command parser is jumping to my function so im getting len of it ;]

Here is addresses for Tibia 8.52:

Code:
    #define CALL_GET_NEXT_PACKET	0x45B8E5 //8.52
    #define ADDR_RECV_STREAM		0x78CEE4 //8.52
    #define FUNC_PARSER				0x45B8B0 //8.52

RE: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

I'm having problems to see where are the attached files. I don't know if it is the new look of the forum. Could you PM me with the link to the files? Or can anybody help me out? I really want to work with proxies :-/

Gotta check old attachments, fucked up when forum was ported from VBulletin

http://tpforums.org/attachments/

Thanks DarkstaR. I found the file.

Hi,i want to do a question:
    I'm using the thing thats get all packet when its complete and then parse it,but if i want to block the full packet i just need to Return -1 in the GetNextPacket?
    Thanks

This is correct?
    for (int i = 0; i < dwPacketSize; i++)
    Logger << "0x" << std::hex << (int)pWholePacket[i] << std::dec << " ";
    Hmm, something is wrong, I'm getting (sometimes) more than one command from the server in the whole package (in the same package).

Example logger with the problem:
    0x1E 0x1E 0x1E

Should be:
    0x1E
    0x1E
    0x1E

Not with the ping packet, it was just an example.

Maybe if I got the packet header I solve this problem. But how can I?

Anyway,
    Thanks.

I see that all of you guys are professional guys So can you help me with this?
    Well , firstly I'm sorry if I'm writing this on the wrong part of forum but I have searched I didnt know which part I should type in so here is my problem :
    I tried to open my elf bot on a custom client the msg (please run tibia first) appears I asked about that someone told me that you have to change tibia class name to ( Tibia) Well I did it should now work but it doesnt. I guessed it doesnt work because the ot when you download the custom client of it its only get 2 file which we open tibia from it and file.dll there is no data or file.spr or graphic but i noticed that the size of the icon which we open tibia from it is 41 mb so i think its includes them so how to use bot with it!! I wish you understand me and if you didn't. please try to make bot work on ( Swev.se ) It's the ot and tell me how to do it or give me link to download the client which you have made ! Thanks . =)

Administrator

If anyone could supply me with Stepler's original attachment, I would be grateful.